Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rox146

Oahu plumerias

rox146
11 years ago

So if any of you have not heard yet..."a piece of paradise" Plumerias from Derrick Martin....what a nice and honest person. All positive and cannot wait to get my order. aloha and mahalo, roxanne

Comments (6)

• kayjones
    11 years ago

Can you post a link to Oahu Plumerias website?

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    11 years ago

Kay

the link is below. The plumeria are towards the middle of the page.

Mike

Here is a link that might be useful: a piece of paradise

This post was edited by mksmth on Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 8:56

• rox146
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Aloha, My order just came from Derrick..."Piece of Paradise" . Fabulous condition and BIG cuttings. I ordered 2 and he sent 2 free...of the 4 ..2 have inflows and since I do the egg method, no need to cut them off.such a nice person and truly lives aloha..

Hope many of you will try him and you certainly can not beet his pricing...aloha, roxanne

• Andrew Scott
    11 years ago

Hi everyone,
    Sorry for joining this discussion so late. I have to agree. Derrick Martin is an excellent source for plumeria. His prices are unbeatable, and he seems to always include freebies. My plumeria were a gift from a new friend I made on Face Book. She heard of my celadine search. She didn't have any of her own celadine, and instead of not responding to my message, she messaged me and told me she BOUGHT me a Celadine, and in turn Derrick sent me to mystery cuttings and a very nice candle that he makes.

I truly believe that you will see Derrick Martin explode on the plumeria scene as he offers more and more different varieties at the low prices he sells them at. Another seller I see nothing but good things in the future is Wendy Machala. She too offers excellent cuttings at low prices and I have received freebies from her too!

The Celadine that I got from Derrick appears to be a canopy cutting, as the tips are very close to each other...did I mention that it was shipped with 9 tips?! I did lose one small one but I am attempting to root it now.

If people have not tried Derrick or Wendy, they need to give them both a try. One last thing to mention...they both send cuttings with inflos!

Andrew

• rox146
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I have had FAR better luck and bigger cuttings in better condition from Piece of Paradise than any recent purchases here in Calif. (not mentioning names). To each his/her own. Sometimes too I wonder of certain varieties depending on hard or easy to get a hold of make a difference.

This is such a great time of year with all the plumeria excitement and plotting which new ones to hunt for...ahhh..the thrill of the hunt...roxanne