Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
buy or trade plumeria cutting

Posted by nancy1fl 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 15, 14 at 23:47

Does anyone know of anyone who sells some of their plumeria/frangapani cuttings reasonable or would be willing to trade for a banana tree about 1 to 1 1/2 feet high. I would love to get some for my Florida back yard. I do have white with yellow centers if some one is willing to trade or share theirs.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: buy or trade plumeria cutting

• Posted by irun5k St Pete, FL (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 22:30

Hi Nancy, where in FL are you located?

Brian

o

I am in Largo Florida. Pinellas County.

o

• Posted by irun5k St Pete, FL (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 16, 14 at 22:51

Hi Nancy, sorry I missed your post until now.

There are a few local options. Many if not most private nurseries will have rooted plants identified by color only.

The Green Thumb festival next month sometimes has a vendor or two selling Plumeria.

Exotic Plumeria over near Valrico is huge but they are expensive.

I have gifted away all my extras that I had last year but may end up with cuttings at some point since my neighbor is removing some trees that were planted too close to the fence between our yards. If so I will let you know!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here