Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my plumeria is sick

Posted by Desirai 7B (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 16, 14 at 18:13

*EDIT*

My plant is not a plumeria .... so nevermind!!!!

thanks for everyone's help though!

This post was edited by Desirai on Sun, Mar 16, 14 at 19:37

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my plumeria is sick

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but that is not a plumeria.... looks like that is a money tree ... and i am sorry but i do not know what is wrong with it..

o

Desirai - it's raining outside and my glasses are in the car, but I have to say, as squinty-eyed as I can see your photos, that is not a plumeria. Looks more like a schefflera.

I probably shouldn't post this until I can see better. Later, if I feel stupid, oh well, it won't be the first time. :)

o

..... Someone just enlightened me that yes this is not a plumeria....

I feel so dumb!! The person who gave it to me told me it was a plumeria..

so I've been babying this stupid plant for months to bring it back from death and it's not even a plumeria!!! :(

o

I don't have Facebook but if it is a money tree- maybe you got confused with Pachira ;-). Hope it makes u feel better.

Chuy

o

Darn it when things aren't as we'd like!

But, it's not a stupid plant. It needs love, too. I would consider cutting it back. Could turn out to be your favorite plant ever.

Now, time to head on over to some of the plumeria seller websites and pick out one you'd like to have. I may just do the same!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here