Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Madame Poni

Posted by rox146 none (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 7, 14 at 19:06

I posted a pix a while back, she has been growing all winter (mild) and this 1st info for Madame Poni keeps getting redder. Cannot wait for her to open. roxanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Madame Poni

Hi Rox!!!

She sure is beautiful.. Look at the color of the stem.. MMMMm, sweet!!!

I can't wait to see pictures...

Congratulations!!!

Laura

o

Mahalo Laura...I hope she has the corkscrew petals...I have none like that. Cannot believe it is MARCH!!!!! roxanne

o

I am getting really excited!!!

PLease keep us posted!

This is like having a new baby in the family!!! Lol. ;-). We all want to share in the joy!!!

WHOO HOOO!!!

Xo

Laura

o

you know Laura, my neighbors are wondering...I walk about this tiny yard soooo many times a day, I know they look out and say...HHHHMMMM Bizarro! I used to have a huge lot with 250 roses and I trimmed all myself and loved to sniff each one. There was not enough time in the day to do that. Now, I have to takes many trips around the same track in the yard. Oh well, I have fit them in with a shoe horn....roxanne

o

I think that is good for you, Rox!!! You might miss something of the first few go arounds. That is true!! We do see other things when we make several trips.

Don't worry about the neighbors.. LMAO!!! Just wait until you start going out in your nightgown with the flashlight like me!!! HA! That will really get them thinking.. To funny. It's all about see the development on the trees.. N'est Pas? Ahhhhh, Oui!

Let them look... Lol

Xo

Laura

o

hahahaha...what night gown????

o

Is that what you are going to teach me? LLOLOLLL. I'll bring bug spray!!!

Toooo funny!!!

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Fri, Mar 7, 14 at 21:27

o

my long awaited Madame Poni is dropping future blooms as they dry up and fall off.....any ideas? Why??? roxanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here