Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tdogdad

Laura- all ok?

tdogdad
12 years ago

OT Laura it looks like that jet crashed just a few miles from your house. Hope all is ok for you and your plumiesl Bill

Comments (3)

• ssk22 Ohio 5b
    12 years ago

2nd that Laura.
    When I saw that on tv, I thought of you right away.
    Sharon

• pcput
    12 years ago

I think Laura is out flying so it might be a little while before she gets back. She lives about 3 to 4 miles (I'm guessing) from the crash so everything there should be ok. It's always scary when the jets are flying over head but that's the sound of freedom. Thought I'd at least give you a heads up till she can get on here. Nice to know you all are thinking of her. Peg

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    12 years ago

Hey Bill,

Thanks for thinking of Me ....

You are correct that it was really close to my house!!! Probably about three miles away. The flight path from Oceana goes right around my area and the sound of "freedom" does get awfully loud sometimes.. But this is our community and we love all of our Military around here. They do cause some concern since this area is so populated, but they keep on building around the "crash zone" and wont give them the space that they once had when Oceana Master Jet Base was here long before all of the build up of homes and businesses in VB.

We are very lucky that noone was killed and that everyone is accounted for. It certainly was a "GOOD FRIDAY..." We can repair the damage to the homes...but life is so special!!!

The pictures and the video of the aftermath of the crash is just shocking.... We are still speechless ....

Lots of activity in my area and im happy to report that all is well!!

Thank you Sharon for your concern...I really do appreciate you thinking of me!!

Thanks Peg for letting everyone know that all is well....i am out and will be home today.. Its nice to know you have friends who watch out for you!!! : )

Ericka...Thank you for the email...you are a sweetheart!!! Ill get back to you about the other things!!!

Jen...All is well! I will be in touch with you too!

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers..., Its so nice to know you have good friends here on the forum!!! You all are just AWESOME!!!

Happy Easter to you ALL!!!!

Laura