Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladyver

Plumeria sale, April 27th, Yorba Linda, CA

ladyver
10 years ago

Hi everyone, I've been in contact with Lynn, and she is selling off extra inventory on April 27th in Yorba Linda (time and address to be announced). I bought a few plants from her and they are in great condition...and she has quite a few great varieties available. Just wanted to get this out there in case some of you were looking for a particular plant. Here's a webpage that she set up showing what she has.....
http://plumeriaweb.com/shop/

Comments (22)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Good luck to you both!! I hope you have a lot of success!!!

I just wish I lived closer..

Laura

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Sonja thank you! You're so sweet! I'm glad my plants found a good home.

Thanks Laura. Wish you were here too. It will be so fun!

In case anyone want to check out what Sonja's selling here is her list as well.

Hope to see some of your guys there!

http://ladiver.wordpress.com/

• disneyhorse
    10 years ago

I'll be there to pick up the plants I got... There are a couple more I want but unsure if they'll fit in my car so I'll just cross my fingers they don't sell until I get there ;). I guess I could make two trips across town ?

• ladyver
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Laura! I'm looking forward to meeting some more plumeria lovers, and who doesn't love to talk plumeria?

Depending where people are, we can arrange for delivery if you don't have a vehicle to transport the larger trees. Price for delivery would depend on where it's being delivered and how much is purchased (since transporting a $20 plant to South County in a gas guzzling truck doesn't make sense). I'm sure we're all pretty talented when it comes to cramming plumerias into our vehicles!
    Sonja

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Disneyhorse,

Where about are you? Perhaps we can help as well. :)

• tdogdad
    10 years ago

Good luck Sonja and Lynn- If I had room for more I would certainly look at both of your plants. You are both excellent plant mamas. I recommend people to scout out your sale. Sonja, since you came by, I have potted up most of the remaining good ones and the sista LDs. Take care of sista.

• disneyhorse
    10 years ago

I'm in Yorba Linda at Rose x YL Blvd so not too far at all if I've got to make two trips.

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Thank you Bill. But you should still come out and hang out with us if you're not surfing. Love to see you again!

Disney... you are closer to Yorba Linda than than I am. I'm sure we will make it work. If there is a will there is a way. And when it comes to plumeria there is always a way! LOL

See you then!

• Kimo
    10 years ago

Lynn and Sonja,
    Good luck with your event. I am sure you will sell out before you have even been there for couple of hours.

Well keep up the great work.

Cheers

• ladyver
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you for your kind words, Bill! I agree with Lynn, you should come over and hang out with us! Name your poison, coffee, fruit, donuts, homemade baked goods, green juice, wine? Never too early for wine (I decided that after going wine tasting in Temecula and Napa starting at 9am and 10am).

Disney, no problem, we can run your goods home for you at the end of the day.

• mimalf
    10 years ago

Oooh, so nice! I'm so close to Yorba Linda! Do you have a list of the plumies available at the event or are they already spoken for?

Thank you.

Mima

• ladyver
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This sale is totally backfiring on me, I thought I was supposed to be clearing stuff out but I've bought three of Lynn's plants so far! :-D She's got some really really nice stuff! Just transplanted Musk Rainbow into a bigger pot and the root system was healthy and amazing!

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Lol Sonja! Trust me I would have done the same too if I didn't already have a wish list so my monies are spoken for!

This is going to be so fun we should do this every year.

• disneyhorse
    10 years ago

Well I'm glad you (or someone) bought the Whirlwind already because I'd been heavily debating. I'm going to stick with the ones I've picked out (for now...)

• ladyver
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry disneyhorse......that was me that snagged Whirlwind. :-/ I'm glad someone bought the Waimea because I was waffling back and forth on that one, as well!

• SoCal.Seahawk
    10 years ago

I'm in Anaheim Hills so this is perfect, although I don't have a truck anymore. How big are the Lani Beauty, Kaneohe Sunrise, Elsie, Kimo and Siam Ruby? Are any of those mentioned still available and how do we go about securing something we like?
    Please let me know what I need to do! I'm really excited to add to my little collection.

Thanks,
    Mike

• disneyhorse
    10 years ago

Mike... I prepurchased some plants in their site with paypal. Please buy some so I'm not tempted to buy more! I'd assume if they are four tips or smaller, you could fit them in any car. That's my assumption. I'm hoping the Celadine isn't too big and I might buy some when I go when I can actually size them up and see what will fit.

• SoCal.Seahawk
    10 years ago

@ disneyhorse....I know what you mean. I'll try and buy a few so you don't feel persuaded. Although I get the sense that my wife is about to hold an "intervention" on my behalf...

"Hello. My name is Mike and I buy plumerias".

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Hi Mike,

If you go back to my website and click on the photos of the plants you want then scroll down, you should see the descriptions and height. Remember most are just now waking up so much easier to transport. That's why Sonja and I decided to hold the sale now instead of waiting for them to leaf out.

Anything that has been purchased are marked SOLD. I will have a few more that I am bringing that I have not listed on the website b/c I'm having a hard time letting go. But most likely Samirie, Hula Girl and Wizard will be for sell as well. :)

• ladyver
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I just hauled all of the plants that need to find new homes into one area! There are two walls filled with plumerias, the attached picture is just one of them! Between Lynn and myself, there are plenty of plumerias to go around! We have a truck and can help out with delivery on some of the big trees. - Sonja

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

I hope you all have a great sale!!!

Those are some nice looking trees!!!

Have fun and I hope you have a successful sale!

Laura

• rox146
    9 years ago

WOW!!!!!! So wish I could be there!!!!!! roxanne

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County