Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plumeria waking up

Posted by printmaster DFW TX (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 30, 13 at 10:11

We have had some crazy weather this spring. Yesterday Monday 4/29, it was 89 degrees, Thursday it's supposed to be low 41 and high 65.
Plumeria are finally begining to wake up!!
Lonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plumeria waking up

They look great! I can't wait to see the blooms! What is in that group?

o

Great looking bunch, Lonnie!!!!

I also can't wait to see what you will have this year!!

Mine are about on the same growth pattern as yours.. the ones in the greenhouse are a little more leafed than my other trees... I wish i had a bigger greenhouse,, but DH would have a cow!!! LOL...

Nice!!!

Please post more pics!!!

Laura

o

Nice Lonnie! I'm just starting to take mine out , about 2 weeks behind Laura"LOL" I'm not as brave as she is and her's are bigger. I don't want to bring them back in so I wait. Mine are about the same stage. So we'll be wishing for cooler days. :)
Peg

o

Great looking bunch there! Who's that with the inflo on the right end?! You aren't kidding about this crazy weather - I have been ready to go since the time change and it is just now getting to be plumie weather!!!

o

Here we go again in Fort Worth Tx. Moving them all inside for the weekend as the temps go below 40. Geez

o

Our temps show dipping down to 41 the next two nights, but the will only stay that low for 3-4 hours each night, then going up to about 44-47...so all but my smallest and my adenium will be toughing it out. :( This sucks.

o

I feel for you guys.. I did this five.. Yes, five times last year. The temps will stay above 50 degrees for us and the trees are staying outside. Ok, maybe a few can come in if it goes down.. " the march of the Plumeria, again..." ;-)

Good luck, everyone!

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here