Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question for Houston Residents about Sale Held in June

Posted by jwhite2947 7b (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 11:43

I live in central Arkansas and my husband has offered to take me to Houston for the June sale. Are container plants available or mostly cuttings? Thanks if you have time to reply.

Joan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question for Houston Residents about Sale Held in June

There are container plants of various sizes and cuttings which are ready to be rooted, some being rooted and everywhere in between. Can you bring a truck? :)

The PSA does a great job and its becoming more and more attended. I'll be there for the fun of it and I am sure others too. THe plants are great but I like to stick around and speak with the growers and learn new things.

o

Thanks. No truck -- just a Prius but I can pack quite a bit in it. I appreciate the information. Hope I can make it. It sounds like fun.

Joan

o

Joan, you'll find some cuttings, but the vast majority will be 1-, 2-, and 3-gallon pots. There will even be some very large trees available. Lots of fun, even if you only buy a little bit. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here