Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
labland

Royal Hawaiian vs, Hawaiian Royal plumeria

labland
11 years ago

When posting rgarding the flower Show, I think I named th cutting wrong. The one picture I was showing is not a registered color that Mona Lisa callst Hawaiian Royal Color (all three words) vs Royal Hawaiian. They are two completely dofferent animals.

This is the Hawaiian Royal Color that I mentioned had the strongest intense scent ( the one in my hand), the flower next to it is a noid, but shows how small the flower of thr Hawaiian Royal Color blossom is!

Where as Royal Hawaiian is a bright pink variety, I don't have a picture of it, but you can easily search and find a picture of it.

Two different animals all together!!

Comments (4)

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    11 years ago

I think this is my RH. Hasn't been a very strong flower producer for me. I moved it to another location with more late morning until late afternoon sun so lets see what happens now.

{{gwi:1161138}}

• labland
    Original Author
    11 years ago

You might have Royal Hawaiian as you say. Here is a photo I found of Royal Hawaiian

Where this is Hawaiian Royal Color:

• Kimo
    11 years ago

I believe "Royal Hawaiian" is an AKA for Plastic Pink. There are many threads on MPG and DGWatchD and other places regarding the AKA. Very pretty flower

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

This is my Royal Hawaian from this past summmer...

{{gwi:3302}}

Take care,

Laura