Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plumie Newbie-First Blooms EVER

Posted by ProudMamaSD 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 23, 12 at 21:35

Awestruck, such beauty. Oh and the fragrance... wow.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was just this morning:
Photobucket

Worth every cent.
Btw, is it usual for the other tips to be so far behind?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plumie Newbie-First Blooms EVER

Wendy,

Your Inca Gold is beautiful--congrats!!! :) I remember that feeling so well. Warning: your obsession will only grow from here...

Seeing that lovely flower makes me really hopeful that my IG will bloom this year.

Re your question: I don't think it's so unusual, especially if you're suffering from the early June gloom that Bill mentioned.

Enjoy your blooms!

Greg

o

We all share in your joy!!!

It only gets better with each bloom...just wait until you have more open...

Like Greg said, the obsession will grow!!! Just ask all of us!!! LOL...

That is why we like each other so much!! We all understand how it feels to see those beautifull blooms.

Mmmm, i can smell them now!!! : )

Congratulations Wendy!!!

Laura

o

Congratulations thats a beautiful bloom. Now when Laura asks about the first time you got a bloom you can link to this post. :)

I would not worry about this one flower being so far ahead of the others. I think its just because its a young plant or cool conditions slowed the others down.

o

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! YAY!!! Wendy, great, great job. Your perseverence has paid off. Beautiful bloom, it's such a fantastic shade of yellow! Congrats!

o

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 24, 12 at 10:42

WHOO HOO!!!! that is awesome. Inca Gold is on my list to get this year.

Mike

o

Thanks everyone, I am thoroughly enjoying it- been caught many times sneaking out to gaze at it, lol. I even brought it in to the bedroom last night so it could fragrance the whole room.

Can't imagine when everything is in bloom, literally, can't. Gonna blow my socks off....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here