Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dare I say "Pink Pansy"? :)

Posted by moonie_57 8 NC (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 22:04

Several months ago my husband told me he had bought a plumeria air freshener for his truck. I said "no you didn't" and he said "yes I did."

Well, I had completely forgotten about that short conversation until today when I rode with him to go pick up a rental truck. Not good pics but here it is!

photo 1365817420_zps79f41a11.jpg

photo 1365817478_zps210cd853.jpg

At first I was so proud of him but then I got to thinking... why did he continue to hold out on me instead of spending quality time together as he tried to make me believe he wasn't just kidding around? The scent is almost gone. Sort of a floral powdery scent. And he can't remember where he bought it at. Has anyone seen these? I want one for my car! LOL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dare I say "Pink Pansy"? :)

No idea! But it's nice!!

o

What a great guy!!

:-)

Hope you find more..

We all would love them!!!

Laura

o

Hi Peg and Laura! Hope y'all have been enjoying the temps this past week. I can't even complain about the lows dropping into the 50's. Today the temps were wonderful!

I found the air fresheners online like DH has but check out this link. It's not the exact same but I may like this one better.

Here is a link that might be useful: yum yum

o

Walmart

Tally HO!

o

• Posted by No-Clue So Cal Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 19, 13 at 20:22

Awe... what a sweetie! Mona you got a good man. :)

I got a good laugh when DH came back from Malaysia w/ photos of plumerias. Silly man.

o

Moonie - they sell them at Target also - http://www.target.com/p/bahama-co-odor-eliminating-tropical-breeze-scent-necklace-car-air-freshener/-/A-13717463#prodSlot=medium_1_25&term=air+freshener

After seeing your post I actually saw a lady driving down the road with one and tracked her down at a stoplight for you :)

I'm sure she thinks i'm nuts!!! lol

o

Just get more real Plumerias and then fill up your car every day with fresh flowers.

o

Just found some of those for sale at a 7-11.

o

Dang it! I went to Walmart today and forgot to look for the air fresheners. Target and 7-11 are more than an hour away. Maybe I should check the auto parts stores.

o

Here ya go...

Here is a link that might be useful: Air freshener

o

Thanks Del. Found one today at the grocery store. Since I found it here in my small town, just goes to show how popular they are. :)

The scent is -pledge furniture polish lemon- when hanging from a distance but up to your nose it has a sweet lemon scent. The smell is ok, the flowers though are quite cute.
 photo 1367616362_zpsbb7d94b3.jpg

DH's seemed to have more beads and was a bit longer. You could say it was more.... frilly. LOL I will have to tell him!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here