Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Plumeria Nakama's Rainbow.

Andrew Scott
11 years ago

Hi everyone.
I have seen this plumeria quite a bit on Face Book. I really love the color and shape of this plumeria, but trying to find a nursery that has it is not easy.

I am kicking myself as I probably could have had someone buy me one at the plumeria sale in CA today.

I also wanted to add that this must be my year for plumerias that are blooming for the first time. I counted over 16 trees that have either started blooming or are growing there inflos for the first time. I did have an inflo on Katie Morage but sadly it aborted.

For trees that are blooming, my Psycho is still pumping them out, along with 2 Celadines, a third Celadine has a 2 inflos, Thai Super Round, Mini White is growing more flower buds, andTaj Mahol is still pumping them out more buds. I actually had one flower bud that opened and the flower was fully opened, which was really exciting as I have never had one before! Also, my Dwarf Singapore Pink(Laura Jones, you still MUST get one of these!) has at least 8 or 9 new inflos! I have never seen a plumeria that produced so many new tips before. One inflo dropped and the tree produced 7 brand new tips for me!!!

I am super excited about this year for all my trees. This year promises to bring me some awesome firsts!

Andrew

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County