Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Plumeria Nakama's Rainbow.

Andrew Scott
11 years ago

Hi everyone.
I have seen this plumeria quite a bit on Face Book. I really love the color and shape of this plumeria, but trying to find a nursery that has it is not easy.

I am kicking myself as I probably could have had someone buy me one at the plumeria sale in CA today.

I also wanted to add that this must be my year for plumerias that are blooming for the first time. I counted over 16 trees that have either started blooming or are growing there inflos for the first time. I did have an inflo on Katie Morage but sadly it aborted.

For trees that are blooming, my Psycho is still pumping them out, along with 2 Celadines, a third Celadine has a 2 inflos, Thai Super Round, Mini White is growing more flower buds, andTaj Mahol is still pumping them out more buds. I actually had one flower bud that opened and the flower was fully opened, which was really exciting as I have never had one before! Also, my Dwarf Singapore Pink(Laura Jones, you still MUST get one of these!) has at least 8 or 9 new inflos! I have never seen a plumeria that produced so many new tips before. One inflo dropped and the tree produced 7 brand new tips for me!!!

I am super excited about this year for all my trees. This year promises to bring me some awesome firsts!

Andrew

Comment (1)