Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
proudmamasd

UPDATE, Slave2Fur

ProudMamaSD
10 years ago

For those of you that enjoy Dianna's witty posts, I just wanted to share that's she's dealing with some unfortunate medical stuff (to put it very lightly) and would surely appreciate your prayers and support. Hoping to see her back in the realm before to long.

Comments (20)

• chuy415
    10 years ago

My thoughts and prayers to her and her loved ones!

Chuy

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    10 years ago

I hope all gets better! Tell her we are thinking about her.

Mike

• jandey1
    10 years ago

Wendy, thanks for letting us know. We'll be thinking of her and missing her always-helpful comments. Hope she recovers quickly!

• elucas101
    10 years ago

I'm sorry to hear Diana is having a rough time, (((BIG HUGS)))

• Robert (zone 7a, Oklahoma)
    10 years ago

Thanks for letting us know, Wendy.

We'll be thinking about her and sending positive thoughts her way.

I hope her kitties are helping her heal faster!

-Robert

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

So sorry to hear that. Diana has always been so helpful, sweet and patient. I hope she will recover soon. Sending prayers your way Diana!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Thanks Wendy for the update!!!

Diana.. If you are reading this post, please know that we are all thinking of you and praying that you have a fast and full recovery. If there is anything i can do for you, please let me know.

I am always using your notes and i am so thankful for having the pleasure of meeting you and the "gang" a few years ago.

Please take good care of yourself and know that i am sending all the best wishes and prayers your way.

Wendy.. Please pass along my best wishes to Diana for me.

Thank YOU!!

xoxox

Laura

• slave2thefur
    10 years ago

thanks for all the good wishes, everyone. After 2 weeks in the hospital, I'm finally home and on the mend.

and my kitty is happy to have her slave back...

Diana =^,,^=

• Robert (zone 7a, Oklahoma)
    10 years ago

Yay! Welcome back! Kitty will make you feel better in no time. :)

-Robert

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    10 years ago

Diana.

Glad to see you Are home. I hope you get better quick.

Mike

• surfbreeze
    10 years ago

Without knowing any details, after reading the first post of this thread, my prayers included you. You were so kind last year to share that wonderful pdf "list" with me. I wish you a very quick recovery! Take care!

• Andrew Scott
    10 years ago

Hi Diana,
    Your story of surviving such a horrible ordeal is so inspiring! I followed your Face Book page so I could see how you were doing. I cannot believe you underwent a simple knee replacement and you ended up fighting for your life! I underwent a very serious and complex back surgery. Thankfully I made it thru but not without complications. I spent almost a week in the hospital myself. They had to split my surgeries up just to make it easier on my own body.

I know the recovery period stinks, so just know that we are all here for you! Glad to see you back:)

Andrew

• powderpuff
    10 years ago

I'm so glad to hear you are doing better. Praying for a full, rapid recovery.

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    10 years ago

Wow, how scary for something otherwise simple to turn into such a horrifying experience! I wish you the best!

Andrew - I hope you are beginning to see the benefits of your surgery by now. I think about you often.

• Andrew Scott
    10 years ago

Thank you Moonie. I have not decided yet if there has been a drastic change in my back pain. I actually have been having a rough time these past few weeks. I made an emergency appt with my my neurosurgeon this coming Friday. I have to admit, I am pretty worried. Before my surgery the surgeon did tell me how easily I could damage the fusion before it healed, and also how I could break the titanium screws. I broke 2 screws last year, and I remember the pain sensation I had around the time I broke the screws. I have to go get my x rays done tomorrow for my appt Friday. Thanks for thinking of me and I will keep you posted, as to what my surgeon says.

• pcput
    10 years ago

I just catching up on here and was so sorry to hear of your problems Diana. What would we do without all your wonderful inflo on the plants we love. Glad to hear your on the mend and prayers for continued healing. Peg

• slave2thefur
    10 years ago

It's now 3 weeks since I landed in the hospital with double PE, and I'm starting to walk again. When I came home last week, I couldn't even stand up, and now I have enough strength to slowly amble around the house and garden with the walker.

Progress!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Hi Diana,

So glad to hear this good news!!!

Keep up the good work, i am positive you will be able to be outside without the walker soon.. YOU are a strong lady!!

I can't tell you how relieved i am that you are alright!!

Thank you for letting us know of your progress...

xooxo

Laura

• tdogdad
    10 years ago

you will be back in no time, Diana. You have too many plumerias to be sitting around watching tv. Glad to see you are recovering as you gave us all a big scare. Take care xoxo Bill

• jandey1
    10 years ago

Take it easy, Diana. Glad to know you're back at home!

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County