No Tracking number
No response on emails
No money back
Just an dishonest company where you should not buy

Roland

Comments (7)

• texasplum
    9 years ago

ouch...very sorry to hear that sir and thanks for the heads up.Cant stand people like that

• veronika33
    9 years ago

I'm sorry to read this.

I have the same experience with them. Luckily I ordered 1 plant only. At first the email responses were prompt but only until I wrote them that my plant didn't arrive. Since then it was so difficult to get any response. However, when I wrote from another email (as different person) - just a general question, I've got a response immediately. I never received the plant even when they claimed they sent another one. I posted my experience at Dave's garden... can't copy the link here :)

Btw, I think http://www.adeniumstore.com/ is the same owner.

Roland, If you want to order a plant or seeds, I'd recommend you a German e-shop. I have excellent experiences with http://www.exotenversand.de/ - ordered seeds last year - got them in 3 days (shipped to Slovakia), all of them germinated. This year I bought Gina from him. I paid for 30-35 cm plant and expected that .... and a beautiful and ready to bloom 50 cm plant arrived (in a week!!). He still have a nice selection of Plumerias.

• jandey1
    9 years ago

I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience! There have been others on this forum with the same experience with this company.

There are two large reputable growers in Italy that ship around Europe, Antonio Butera and another whose name slips my mind. You might give them a try. Florida Colors and Jungle Jacks may be able to ship to you, too, and these are very reputable companies.

• bulborum
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks all
    I am happy I am not the only one who had this experience
    crooks like them should be more highlighted
    No idea how to do this but they must make fortunes by not sending plants

Roland

• lucillle
    9 years ago

Roland
    A year is a long time but if you paid by credit card talk to your bank to see about getting your money back.

• veronika33
    9 years ago

Just hope Plumeria2U won't exist too long. I think mostly people outside UK have problems with them, so that's probably why they still exists and claim they send also outside UK.
    Thanks for the advises on Italian sites. I found one 2 years ago but the prices and especially shipping cost were just too high. Thus, I decided to trust a German seller and it was worth of it :)

• magellan7
    8 years ago

Just my 50 cents worth to the Adeniumstore - purchased a lot of seeds, they arrived pretty quick. In parallel got seeds from Uhlig Kakteen (Germany) and Koehres Kaktus (also Germany). Over 200, 200 and 100 respectively. Adeniumstore seeds germinated the worst, a little over 60%, while the other two were over 95%. Seeds were all sown at the same time, in the same soil, in the same location, same temperature, etc. Lot's of back and forth e-mails with the Adeniumstore about this - keep getting e-mail responses like "we have 1000's of happy customers and reviews, our seeds germinate 100%, it is due to your conditions. I had a number of packages where no seed germinated and only very few where all five seeds in the pack germinated. Just my experience. Leave it up to you to decide whether to go with the Adeniumstore..

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022