Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
the_first_kms2

Sariah's Curly Pink Seeds for anyone interested.

the_first_kms2
11 years ago

I have about 40 seeds from a Sariah's Curly Pink available for anyone interested. I'm not a big seed person so I used to just leave them alone but after reading posts on here about people wanting them I would much prefer that someone make use of them. These seeds are big and fat and I pulled them out of the pod yesterday. Message me and I'll send some. Here is the parent.

{{gwi:1156062}}

One side of this Seed pod started to open. I would expect there would probably be another 40 in the other side as well. When it opens I will post again.

{{gwi:1165680}}

Comments (20)

• Minderella
    11 years ago

I would love a couple seeds.

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Minderella,
    I sent you an email.

• rigo74
    11 years ago

I would love to have a few of your seeds to start with my 8 yr old son as he loves to watch things grow from seed.

• plucrazy
    11 years ago

I sent you an e mail. Would love some. Clara

• valeriesem
    11 years ago

Hi,

I would love a couple of seeds if you have any left.

Thanks Val

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

Hi K,

That is one huge Seed Pod!!!

I cant believe the size of that giant!!! SO glad you put your hand in the picutre..

Good luck to all of the new seeds and growers around the country!!!

Take care,

Laura

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

The second side of that pod opened up so there is enough to send 15-20 to everyone. I have some with me right now so I will send them today and the rest when I get home.

K.

• plucrazy
    11 years ago

Please don't send me too many, I have about 25 just peeking up out of the dirt right now, plus the 30 or so I started last year. All the seeds I start seem to germinate, and I didn't use a heat mat or anything. I bought from BB last fall, had the plumeria jones. Didn't do too good in the colder weather. But everyone of the ones left over since then germinated this year. He has good seeds. Clara

• willow1987
    11 years ago

I was wondering if you still had anymore seeds? Do you want postage for them/ Thanks

• jandey1
    11 years ago

K, did that Sariah's grow that much since it bloomed?

• amelia_pepper_lady
    11 years ago

If you still have seeds available, I would love to give them a try.

I've never tried to grow plumeria from seed. Since I don't know if I would be successful, five seeds would be the maximum. I wouldn't want to ruin too many.

Thanks!

• stormys_mom
    11 years ago

Any seeds left? Would love to try them.

Thanks. Jackie

• Jeff_TX
    11 years ago

Would love to try them if you have any left.

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'll have some more soon from a NO ID pink, Celadine, pinwheel white, and a no ID red.

• stormys_mom
    11 years ago

Thank you and happy birthday by the way

Jackie

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

GOOD CATCH STormys Mom!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY k!!!!!

i HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY MY FRIEND!!!!

Enjoy your Time with your family and Plumeria Freinds!!!

Take good care K,

Laura

• kasha77
    11 years ago

kms- I'd love some seeds if there are any left- especially the celedine and red.thanks!

• plucrazy
    11 years ago

Thanks so much for the seeds, I got your e mail today. I will take some of the red when you have them. Clara

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

You are welcome to everyone who I could share seeds with and thank you for the birthday wishes. I sent emails to everyone who is expecting an envelope. I'll Post again when I have more for Kasha, stormy, Amelia, Willow and jeff. in the lower left of the second picture(below my arm) you can see a seed pod on a Pinwheel white.

Jandy, you are right that was growth since it started the inflo last season. I had it in a 1 gal pot and it was root bound and i think that may be part of the reason why its so lanky. Its transplanted into a 3 gal pot now so i hope it fills out. If not I'll be sharpening the pruning shears.

• jandey1
    11 years ago

Dang, K, your thrips were busy last year. Happy birthday week to you! How nice of you to gift out seeds in celebration!

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?