Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rushrulz

I'm starting to think this was a good deal :-)

rushrulz
11 years ago

In about a month, my plumeria (one of two) has really recovered well, I think. They were all leftovers from a larger stock that had included some $50 named plants. These guys were $14.99.

Both had some leaf damage, as I posted in my earlier thread. This one had the start of an inflo, and it's really taken off, as have its two new branches. (The other plant has been focusing on foliage growth and is being slow about it.)

I've been trying to get an idea about the relationship between bud color and flower color and get the impression that (as one would suspect) you can't truly know until it opens up. But I think this could be something interesting (?).

Meanwhile, a local garden center is selling no-name pink (it claims) plants for an incredible $89.99. They're about 6 feet, sure, but $90? I think my shorter $15 plants have been a better deal. :-)

P.S. Ignore the screen. My cat really enjoys it. -_-

P.P.S. Neither are getting full sun, as they're at the back of a north-facing balcony. However, as they've been growing happily where they are, I don't want to mess with them. I'll undoubtedly shift them at a later date.

Comments (6)