Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First to full info bloom

Posted by kms2 9 (My Page) on
Tue, May 13, 14 at 16:56

Is a Celadine on the roof. There is a third info but it's on the other side of the tree. I was standing on the planter box to get a look down at the blooms.

meant to title this "first full INFLO bloom" gotta love cell phone spell checks. They really need to get with the times and update their dictionary with all the proper plumeria terminology.

This post was edited by kms2 on Tue, May 13, 14 at 16:59

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First to full info bloom

• Posted by irun5k St. Pete, FL (My Page) on
    Tue, May 13, 14 at 21:47

Nice!

Looks like many of the celadines around here are starting to crank up as well. Do you find it to be an early bloomer in your area, or is it one to put out inflos at any time during the growing season?

o

Simply gorgeous! Celadine will always be the one to beat IMO.

Tony

o

WOW! It has full leaves & everything & already cranking out the blooms! Was that one overwintered in your garage & then taken back to the building?

o

Celadine is usually the first out of the gates for me. It was kept in a storage area at the building with one west facing window. This one was not bare rooted so it seems like a full month ahead of the others.

o

I have no idea what kind of plumies I have. A couple of neighbors gave me sticks when they found them. All are planted in the ground and blooming.

I have a white one with a yellow throat, a yellow one with a white rim, and this magenta beauty! This is the first year it bloomed and was a pleasant surprise!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here