may pics inflos

Posted by houstontexas123 z9a (My Page) on
Tue, May 7, 13 at 17:51

1 of 2 'papaya nectar' cutting from last year

the 2nd has 2 tips, no inflo this year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: may pics inflos

the original cutting that i bought on e bay a few years ago, that suffered some frost damage the previous winter and had to cut off its branches. it sent out a new tip last spring and finally has an inflo.

dwarf white noid on the right.

o

Hi!

Nice looking inflos..

Hope you have a wonderful summer!!!

Take care,

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Wed, May 8, 13 at 23:55

o

Yay for inflos!

Please post pics when you get blooms.
We love pics. :)

-Robert

o

So nice to see inflos coming out.

My plants are still in 'storage' and are now just beginning to show new growth, but nights have been too cool. Maybe in a week or two.

o

Houston,

Great looking plants! Is that a kaffir lime in the corner of one of your pics?

Kristopher

o

Looks good, Houston! Wonder what those flowers will look like. Love the tiny growth habit of your noid dwarf white.

o

thanks all.

Kristhopher, 1st pic has a N33 navel, 2nd pic is noid mandarin on the left and meyer lemon on the right.

o

I need to move my kaffir lime, the trees have gotten too thick above it. Sunland on 646 had them 2 years ago, Josephs in Pearland might have them.

Inflos popping up here, I need to take some pics. All last years cuttings are finally showing signs of life.
Tally Ho!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here