Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

My cuttings arrived today!

moonie_57 (8 NC)
11 years ago

Thanks Florida Colors for Katie Moragne, Kauka Wilder, and Celadine! Celadine had 3 tips, the others had 2 tips each. And I just have to ask since I get all caught up in the proper pronunciation of things... do you say CelaDEAN, or DINE like with food? LOL Sorry, just can't help myself!

Anyway, nothing is better than getting home from work except to get home and find a package with cuttings. I do have a bit of buyers remorse. I'm wondering why I didn't go ahead and order more or at least rooted ones. :) FC doesn't have rooted cuttings but does have the grafted. Not sure what you guys don't like about grafted but since I've seen so many people say they don't like them, I didn't.

The cuttings were great and I felt like they arrived in a timely manner, in one week exactly. Especially considering the holiday weekend.

Usually I get laid off for a couple months in the summer and I feel like this summer I may get laid off a bit earlier than usual. If not, I'm going to be on the hunt for rooted cuttings that my husband will "scent-appreciate".

Have a great evening, peoples! :)

Comments (4)

Sponsored