Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daogirl

Still waiting!!

I've been lurking over the winter, but am happy to finally be posting again! All my plumies survived the winter, although it was a close call for the California Sally planted in the bed, which got black tip from a couple of extra chilly nights that we had. I managed to cut off the rot, but it's now waaay behind the others. I used a portable greenhouse for the smaller plants, and many of those never went to sleep!

Anyway, everyone's looking green again, but NO inflos in sight. I know we've had a late start in general, but I'm impatient!! LOL ... I went out today to get a birdbath, and came home with a C-Stars Marmalade with 2 big inflos, and a Dwarf Singapore Pink with at least 8 inflos (maybe more).

Here are some pix:

QAguy's Guillot's Sunset and the new Singapore. The damaged Cal Sal is off to the right, out of the picture. Do Singapores have multiple trunks? Or do I have multiple plants in one pot?? LOL

Aztec Gold and the new Marmalade

Almost everyone else:

This reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito in Twins! (Cindy Schmidt and C-Stars Red Sparkle)

As a side note, I sprayed the plant leaves with Cloud Cover while they were in the greenhouse over the winter, and I had almost no spider mites.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm