Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Penang Peach Blooming Today!!!

Here is a pic from today.. It isn't as intense, but the heat is coming!! I'm hoping for it to deepen with the 91 degree temps expected tomorrow!!!

Take care,

Laura

Comments (12)

• chuy415
    9 years ago

How beautiful Laura!!! Orange is my favorite color..... Love it!!! ;-)

Chuy

• Kimo
    9 years ago

One of the reliable profuse blooming plumies. Great looking inflo, looks like your patch is poppin.

• elucas101
    9 years ago

Gorgeous colors you captured with your photo!!! Just lovely. I love that it has several blooms at once, wish more of them did that!

• Dave in NoVA • N. Virginia • zone 7A
    9 years ago

A must-have plumeria for all.

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    9 years ago

What a great inflo Laura!

Mike

• texasplum
    9 years ago

Loaded down! thanks for the pic

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

I can almost smell it through the screen! What a beautiful inflo on Penang Peach!

• jandey1
    9 years ago

Wonderful, Laura! And the flowers seem to last a long time on this one. What a great variety!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Chuy!! I love the color too, but hoping that it will deepen with the heat !

Cheers!! James, the trees are coming to life!!! I finally see other inflos forming It should be a great year!! Hope you are enjoying yours!!! I do love PP, but I wish it would deepen up just a little.. It's still early and there is another inflo, so time will tell!

Emily.. Thank you!! It is a huge inflo and is very healthy too!! Some others are smaller and don't produce like this beauty.. Im keeping my fingers crossed that the other inflo on PP will be just as pretty!! ;-)

Hi Dave!! I know this is on your top ten!! I agree, it is a must have!! Mahalo!!!

Mike.. I'm Very happy so far.. Keeping my fingers crossed on a few others! Love your yard!!! What a nice place to come home to and relax!! Way to go!!!

Thank you Texas.. She is loaded and I'm hoping it will continue to keep pushing blooms!!

Gigetsocal!! Mahalo!! I wish you could smell this one.. I love it!! ;-)

Hi Jen!! Love this one as well.. It does have the staying power behind it just like Desert Sunrise. They do last a long time.. Hope you are having a great start to your summer!! We will miss you...

Have a great night,

Laura

• beachplant
    9 years ago

in the Galveston heat, our heat index has averaged about 98
    Tally Ho!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Nice!!!

My heat is finally building here.. So I am hoping the colors will deepen.

Laura

• Dar Sunset Zone 18
    9 years ago

Just wanted to add a pic of mines. This is Penang Peach when you reflex the petals backwards. I think it looks quite attractive this way. And I found that the flowers can last up to 6 days if picked when barely just opening. I'm not making it up. I was surprised to see it today still nearly looking the same.

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals