Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plumeriapusher

$10.00 cuttings.. anniversary sale @ mpg wow

Kimo
11 years ago

I just found out about this sale 10.00 for named cultivars.

I am going to post the link also:

Here is a link that might be useful: $10 Sale

Comments (11)

• No-Clue
    11 years ago

Oh wow. Too bad I just bought soo many rooted plants recently. Besides I have zero confidence that I will be able to get them to root. :(

• stormys_mom
    11 years ago

I love the 10 dollar sale!! Just that you have to buy whats in the bundle and its 100 bucks. Wish there was another option.

Jackie

• No-Clue
    11 years ago

Still so tempting! Either 10 cuttings for $100 or a Rooted JL Metallica. Considering I can't do cuttings, and I have limited space I think I better stick to my original plan.

Have anyone pulled the trigger on these yet?

• elucas101
    11 years ago

Ugh, SOOOOO tempting but I kind of also would want to upgrade to the "farmer's package" to get some multi-tips and then it's up to about $160 with shipping - a GREAT deal, but more than I can spend. I was thinking of seeing if someone wanted to go in on one but we'd probably all want the same ones! LOL!

• tdogdad
    11 years ago

MPG is one of the better outfits to deal with. I have always received more than my moneys worth with them. Jennifer is highly recommended to deal with.

• elucas101
    11 years ago

tdogdad, I completely agree, I have nothing but RAVE reviews for MPG! I've always dealt with Doug but he too has been just great, my cuttings have always been top notch and I also get more than my moneys worth from them every time!

• Kimo
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Actually I see some individual cuttings for 10.00 dollars also not just the bulk packages. If you look Grove Farm 10.00 and a few other singles on sale 10.00. I guess Jennifer decided to give others the chance to just buy one.

• No-Clue
    11 years ago

I'm so glad to hear all the raving reviews... but I will not look until next week. I did a lot of damage already this week so I'm putting myself on a ban and looking up ingredients for Al's Gritty Mix instead. Don't tempt me!

• Dar Sunset Zone 18
    11 years ago

Awesome deal thanks Freak. Now, this is very tempting but if I buy anymore plumerias, everyone in my household will be quite worried about my mental health. ( . __.)

-Dar

• No-Clue
    11 years ago

Dar I'm with you... everyone in the family is looking at me side way now. So I better stick to my ban until the JJ's Open House or if I can hold out longer until the PSA sale in Sept.

• stormys_mom
    11 years ago

Ok went back and looked. In your honest opinions Bill and everyone else, taking into consideration I am a beginner at this which cutting would you recommend. Something that would be easier for me to root.

Jackie