Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
labland

How close do you plants plumerias in a planter?

labland
11 years ago

I recently gave 4 of my plumerias to my sister in law. As a result, I need to replant some of my potted trees into my planter. Currently my plumeria are planted 4' apart.in my planter... More or less,.

Today I was looking through my plumeria pix, I was looking closely at Bill's planter in his back yard. It looks to me like you (Bill) have your trees closer together.

Wen I think how I line one pot up next to another, it seems to me I could plant them closer together, but I don't want to mess things up.

I am curious how close together Bill and others with planters place their plumerias. I wouldn't mind planting mine closer together (give me more room for more cuttings. :-)!!!). Now is your time to respond. How close do you plant your plumies everyone?

So far I only have one inflo open, possibly a Celadine, although a noid, seems like smaller flowers though. My Dwarf Singapore Pink is next to open (probably by tomorrow, next to open is my Samoan Fluff for the first time (bought last year at the Spring Garden Show). So much fun this time of year when the blossoms are all starting to develop and fun to watch the race of who will open next!! If only for the June Gloom, one day hot, next day cool!! Soon I will be complaining about the heat!

Happy blooming! Jennifer in La Verne

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert