Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jandey1

Email no good

jandey1
10 years ago

My trusty old jandey account at sbcglobal is no longer working, so if you've tried to email me using that in the last few days I did not receive your message. Sorry if you've sent seed requests and I didn't get them!

When I set up a new plumeria email account I'll change it on my profile. (Yes, I have a dedicated plumeria friends account! This way you guys don't get lumped in with spam :-))

Jen

Comments (16)

• Robert (zone 7a, Oklahoma)
    10 years ago

How dare you lump us in as spam! Laugh.

Sorry to hear your old email is a goner.
    I'm just going to email ya on FB though of course you're hardly ever on that! :)

-Robert

• elucas101
    10 years ago

Bumping this up in case anyone missed it.

• Kimo
    10 years ago

Jen I hear ya. I had to change my account also as it was not working, so ditched my ancient but yet sentimental plumie email on AOL ....R.I.P. You would think that Email would be more efficient than the USPS....BUT ITS NOT.....lol

• DelWH
    10 years ago

I'm actually surprised that AOL is even still around. Lots of turmoil over there.

• Kimo
    10 years ago

Delwh,
    I agree with you about AOL. I started using AOL in college for my personal email as it was one of the first and most popular . Later on when I 1st started using Ebay I created my plumie account In 2000. My first and only plumie email, so kept it around for plumie use and sentimental reasons. Out with the old, in with the new...

Cheers

This post was edited by freak4plumeria on Sat, Jun 29, 13 at 1:58

• jandey1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sentimental is right! I held onto that account because it was my first email address, and now I'm kinda sad. My much older auntie convinced me to "get with the times, kid" and start using email in the late 90's, lol.

• DelWH
    10 years ago

Jen, this probably has something to do with it, this started in June:

We also want to assure you that during this update, your email address will not be changed, but all AT&T email customers who use att.net Mail will be upgraded to the new look and feel. This includes all variations of att.net Mail email addresses including @att.net, @sbcglobal.net, @bellsouth.net, etc. Also, if you access your email through an email client program like Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, Gmail, etc., there will be no change to your email or email settings.

• Kimo
    10 years ago

OMG.....Companies and Technology. I have SBCGLOBAL, Gmail Apple Mail and Outlook for Mac and Outlock on my PC...
    Maybe that is whats screwing me up also...
    "New look and FEEL"?? Feel is right, the feeling of hostility towards AT&T (hate them.).

Thanks for the info DelWH.

• jandey1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, Del! I wonder why mine won't work at all anymore, then? Maybe I need to switch back to Outlook, which I really don't like.

• jandey1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Okay, I've set up a new email address on GW so feel free to message me again.

• jandey1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Never mind, darn GW system won't save my new profile info for some reason.

Oh, Technology, why are you so fickle?!

• bobthewizard
    10 years ago

Make a gmail account and then from there you can always just forward it if you want to what ever email you like.

(Tech nerd here) ~Bob

(Email me if you need help)

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    10 years ago

Hey Jen

shoot me an email from your new one. I had sent a message to you through GW and just realized it isnt working for you.

Mike

• jandey1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hey, Bob, thanks for the kind offer! I tried to add my new account info to GW but it won't take it for some reason. Maybe it's the universe telling me to quit collecting so many plumerias, LOL!

Mike, I just sent you a message through GW. Let me know if you get it.

• pcput
    10 years ago

Jen, I sent you a message through FB. :)
    Peg

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    10 years ago

I havent got it Jen. dont worry no big deal.

I was just checking on your delightful.Has it rooted? did you keep the inflo? Mine finally pushed an inflo!

My brugs are getting huge! they are about 3 feet tall now. I put one in the ground at my new place. When do you think they will do the split and start to flower? Also they both had made 2 branches from the cutting and I wanted them to had one trunk so i cut the other and rooted them both. Now I have 4!! GO seedling is going good too.

talk to ya later.
    mike

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living