Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
JJ's Rhonda Blooms

Posted by printmaster DFW TX (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 10:20

Rhonda really going strong in our 90- 95 degree heat.

Lonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: JJ's Rhonda Blooms

for some reason I can't see your pic :( here's mine in 80s-low 90s and it's blooming right now too!
 photo 791F809B-7654-43E4-9B9F-E3608C74B71E.jpg

This post was edited by phalanx-viridis on Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 15:25

o

I can't see his pic either but, phalanx, your Rhonda blooms are so much lovelier than mine. Loove her scent, though!

o

Trying again.

Lonnie

o

thanks moonie! the scent is very nice, floral/peach nose...yumm!
printmaster yours is gorgeous! i love the higher saturation of red with your heat...Im excited for it to heat up here...

o

• Posted by kim319 6A-6B, So Indiana (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 14:27

Here is my Rhonda as well. She smells like heaven -- combination of coconut and peaches.

o

Those are just spectacular! Love that combo of pink, white and yellow, and she's such a pretty shape!

o

mine is not as pretty as all of yours....roxanne

o

Seeing Rhonda in person while in California, I was so impressed! Wow!!!

Love your pics, Stephen, Lonnie and Roxanne. Goes to show us the variance in coloration based on where we live changes greatly....

They are all beautiful... Rhonda just impressed me so much.. On the list for next year.. Lol.. ;-)

Night!!!

Laura

o

Loving all these Rhonda pics! I heard so many positive comments on this tree, I bought one 2 years ago!

Okay, do you guys see what happens when you post these pictures?! If I had not bought this tree all ready, I would be planning out my next purchase..LMAO!

Seriously though, I truly appreciate all the pictures. It reminds me of what I have to look forward to...and the scent description!! This along with those gorgeous flowers was why I bought this tree.

Ok,,I would like to hear some details if that's okay. Have any of you had your Rhonda long enough to tell me if this tree is a reliable bloomer or not? Like I said, mine hasn't bloomed yet. The tree looks like it did bloom before I got it.
The tree looks pretty compact which is what I like.

Andrew

o

Mine just got a lot prettier in our humid heat wave. The blooms fade fast though on mine. roxanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here