Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Makaha Sunn is finally starting to bloom...

Posted by disneyhorse 10A (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 13, 14 at 11:40

It really does smell sweet! Totally worth it. Once the sun comes up I hope it opens up just a bit more.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Makaha Sunn is finally starting to bloom...

WOW...... I would love to get one of these!!!! amazing, beautiful, stunning, spectacular COLOR!!!! jealous.. can you tell? lol.. thanks for sharing :-)

Chuy

o

Toba's Fire is also blooming. I love this color combo, I think yellow with a bit of red or orange is my "thing."

o

Coming out of hiding to say congrats! You have two gorgeous plants! Thank you for confirming that Makaha Sunn smells great!

Great job and congrats again!

Lynn

o

Wow!! Love them both!

o

Just stunning... I'm so glad I have patience.. Lol!!!

I second everything Chuy said.. WOW!!

Laura

o

Just beautiful. Now I have to check and see if I have one. LOL barb

o

AKA...inferno???? roxanne

o

"Inferno" was Trop Nature's name for Makaha Sun, just like there is Bonnie Fox and Volcano Goddes (1 was Trop Nat name and the other Matt was using to avoid conflict with Suki but is now calling his Bonnie Fox as Suki is no longer selling.).

o

I got my Makaha Sunn from Matt Hunter and the Toba's Fire from Fuzzy. Neither were particularly cheap, and both have bloomed true so if anyone is shopping on eBay, these are sellers I'd recommend.

o

Hot stuff! Those look just incredible! Thank you for posting those great pics; we get to see very few of them! They look so much alike, too. How's the scent on TF?

It's a shame that Suki is no longer selling. I've heard great things. Hope she's doing well.

My Makaha's inflo is hanging on, and I see three distinct branch buds so all my fingers and toes are crossed that I can add some shots to the forum!

o

Toba's fire has a moderate, sweet smell but nothing as sweet and strong as MS.

o

love that MS! Had to cut mine back this winter but it is starting to come back nicely.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here