Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
e-mail compromised

Posted by tdogdad Zone 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 16, 12 at 11:40

Someone hacked my e-mail and is sending out some vitamin garbage. It appears to be harmless but is not from me. Just a note. Bill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: e-mail compromised

Thanks for the warning Bill. That seems to be happening a lot lately. I don't understand how people think this a good way to get their message out. Peg

o

Hi there Bill, yes, I was curious about the emails I had recently recieved from you too! There are some really stupid folks around.
Hope you and your plumies are thriving.
Best wishes, Gill from the UK.

o

Figured as much....didn't open them. Thanks Bill :)

o

If they do not have a title involving plumerias or something that make sense, just erase. Gill- it is so nice to know things are still going on in UK. I hope you have been able to keep your plants growing. I miss seeing those beautiful pics of your countryside. Take care. Bill

o

Hi Bill,

I figured the first one might be a strange one... Then the second one was strange to... But, does the third email stating that you wanted to give me all of your trees ..

Is that one real? LOL...

I know that your email account must have been messed with.

Hopefully, it will all be fixed..

Ill send the truck for the trees.. : )

Take care Bill!

Laura

o

there you go Laura confusing your dreams with reality. Besides you would need quite a few trucks and a tractor to dig out the hedges. They are several feet taller and wider than when you were last here. Also how would Brad take having your entire house full in the winter, and we are talking way more than he has to put up with now due to your addiction. Keep dreaming. Sherry says hi.

o

LOL...

I can always dream!!!

: )

You are right about Brad... He would really have a problem!!! LOL... I guess i will delete that email!!!

I also cancelled the rental trucks too!

Give Sherry a hug for me and send her my xoxox

Hope you are having a great summer!!!

Thinking of those cookouts at sunset!!!

Take care,

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here