Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
the_first_kms2

Sariah's Curly Pink Seeds for Anyone Interested

the_first_kms2
10 years ago

I have the first two pods from Sariah's Curly Pink for anyone that would like to have a go with them.

1st four responses will get this 10-15 each from this lot. A second lot will be coming in about two or three weeks. Post here and message me via Garden web just to be sure it gets through.

Parent flower
{{gwi:1156062}}

Comments (24)

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    10 years ago

Hi K. I think I would like to have a few seeds, please.

• gabacho
    10 years ago

Hi I would like to have a few. Thanks

• plucrazy
    10 years ago

Hi, KMS2 I would like some and I would like to trade you some of mine. It just opened and you can see the flower that is a rainbow NOID on Photobucket.com/plucrazy.

• johnsonm08
    10 years ago

Me too please!
    Mike

• jandey1
    10 years ago

I still have quite a few from Kms2's Spider white, too, so anyone who doesn't get Sariah's can message me and I'll send these others.

Jen

• bobthewizard
    10 years ago

Hi... I'm just getting into this Plumeria addiction and if anyone has seeds, I'd love to have some to start. This year is the first time I've been able to get blooms on my Plumeria's so I'm pretty excited to see what's next. Thanks for all the good info and beautiful pictures here.

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

For those that don't get any seeds from these pods... Mine will be opening soon... So no worries for those that didn't get any!!!

I'll post when ready.. I have two names on my mailing list so far !

Good luck you guys!!!

Take care!!

Laura

• beachplant
    10 years ago

I would also like seeds, any type as this will be my first time to grow seeds. It will be most thrilling to see them growing and then compare all our blooms.
    Thanks for the generous offer from you both.
    Tally HO!

• beachplant
    10 years ago

OK, I can`t access anyones profile to send messages, keep getting a page that says file not found. I can`t even get to my page. Anyone else having this problem?
    Tally HO!

• bobthewizard
    10 years ago

I think emails working again. I sent a trouble request in this morning on it and it appears to be fixed.

• bobthewizard
    10 years ago

I think emails working again. I sent a trouble request in this morning on it and it appears to be fixed.

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Tally.. if you would like some of mine, send me an email.. lmjusa@yahoo.com and give me your addy. Ill add it to the list.

so far i have.

M Johns...
    Mona
    M Bat...

i will glady add more to the list if interested too!

Mahalo!!

Laura

• chuy415
    10 years ago

May I ??? If there aren't enough no worries! ;)
    Thanks for offering

Chuy

• Kimo
    10 years ago

Chuy
    My Sariah's has 2 seed pods, dont know when they will crack open but if you would iike you can have some, plus your local in So Cal...

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

me me me.....;)

I wonder if there are seeds left, if so, I would to grow Plumeria from seeds.

Thanks.

• Kimo
    10 years ago

If KMS2 and Laura runs out of seeds I will be more than happy to give you some when my 2 pods open up soon...
    Here is a pic of my SCP that I bought directly from Rick Stone in 2004.

This post was edited by freak4plumeria on Wed, Jun 26, 13 at 3:04

• mimalf
    10 years ago

Gorgeous SCP indeed!

• blackwillow87
    10 years ago

Do you still have the seeds available? :)

• chuy415
    10 years ago

I would love some seeds!! Thank you very much

Chuy

• chuy415
    10 years ago

I would love some seeds!! Thank you very much

Chuy

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have the first lot spoken for and I will work down this list for the second which is coming sooner than expected.

Chuy, Do you want to get some from the 2nd lot or hold out for F4P's pods?

• chuy415
    10 years ago

It doesn't matter to me ;). Either way I'm happy. Thank you

Chuy

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    10 years ago

K - I see there are quite a few people wanting seed. Please feel free to send mine to whoever was next on the list. I'll be getting some from Laura later on.

• jandey1
    10 years ago

Sorry guys, but my email has stopped working as of a couple of days ago. I'll have to set up a new account elsewhere.

If you sent me a seeds request and didn't hear back, then I didn't get your message.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!