Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
honeybunny2_gw

Good news !!!!

honeybunny2 Fox
10 years ago

Everyone that asked for a Raspbery Sundae will be getting one at the Fort Bend PSA sale next month. Could not find any that were 2 tips, these are all one tip plants. He gave me a hugh discount ($40 each) since I will be buying 4 of them. He was selling for almost twice that at Clear Lake. They are all 1 tip, no 2 tips available. He said they will be blooming by next month Ft Bend sale. I actually prefer 1 tip plants, for some reason they seem to grow better for me, are cheaper, easier to mail out, and turn into 3 or 4 tips within a month or two. Barbra

Comments (16)

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Barbra! For that price one tip w/ inflo is very reasonable!!

You are a miracle worker! Let me know how much I owe you? You just made my day! Doing the happy dance. :)

• honeybunny2 Fox
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Lynn, I was very lucky to find this guy, he is not listed as a seller. Him and his wife help Nancy and Emmerson at the PSA sales. Last year at the Ft Bend sale K and I met him and his wife, all 4 were dressed alike in matching Hawaiian prints. Barbra

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Way cool! One of these days I am coming to for one of those plants sale! Thank you for find one for me and also convincing me to keep Wildfire. Hope she's listening and wake up soon! Then I will be really happy!

• jandey1
    10 years ago

Barbra is the Go-To lady for plumies around here, and she'll get you a good deal to boot!

Glad to know our CA friends will be able to enjoy this one. It really is amazingly beautiful.

• honeybunny2 Fox
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Just to let you know, the folks that I am going to get a Raspberry Sundae that are not in the state of Texas will need to email so I can give them my mailing address. I need $40 for the plant and $12 for postage/confirmation. I pick up the plants on July 20th, then mail them to you 7-22nd. I figured the postage based on the last plant I mailed to Lynn. I added one dollar because the rates have increased and the plant is suppost to be in bloom, so I know it will be heaver. If the others postage is less I will put stamps inside the box before I mail it out, to refund the difference. I am sorry I was not able to get Raspberry Sundaes for everyone that asked. I am just happy I was able to get them for 4 of our forum members. You need to be thankful to K, because he has a pickup,and I am able to bring all these plants, plus mine and his back home. If it was my Toyota, I would not be able to do this for you. Barbra

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    10 years ago

Barbra.

that is so great of you to help everyone find what they want. Im hoping that by next year Ill be ready to buy a Raspberry sundae.

Mike

• honeybunny2 Fox
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mike, I read that Barbara Randolph will have Raspberry Sundae available by October, I can give you her email address, she will mail out single tip plants. She sold her non blooming single tip RS for $70 at the Clear Lake PSA. She has such good quality plants, but if you buy directly from her she might give you a better price. Barbra

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Thank you Barbra! I am beyond excited! Will email you my new address. Thanks a million!

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    10 years ago

Thanks Barbra. I may be able to swing that by then.

Thanks.

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Also thank you K for picking up our RS! I really really appreciate your effort. I am so happy. How will I wait until July? Lol.

• honeybunny2 Fox
    Original Author
    10 years ago

No Clue that just give you 6 weeks to get rid of some of your plants, to make room for RS. Barbra

• honeybunny2 Fox
    Original Author
    10 years ago

My mistake that only gives you 33 days to downsize. Do you think you can do it? Gosh I wish I could get a RS for everyone. I just might have to use my magic. I'll let you know. Barbra

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    10 years ago

My Pleasure No Clue. Barbra is a great shopping partner.

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

I want both of you as my shopping partners! You guys are so awesome! You have no idea how happy this makes me. This is the longest I have ever had to wait for a plumeria. Barbra knows I wanted RS since last year!

Barbra, for now I am keeping them all. Too hard to let them go! I need to go out and take a head count this week. I think I am still at 85+.

• beachplant
    10 years ago

if you don`t actually count them you can be in denial. You can say, I have around 50 or so, when you really have150. Denial.
    Tally HO!

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Lol... good idea! I might just do that.

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus