Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
qheidi

Plumeria ID help

QHeidi
9 years ago

I received a cutting about 10 years ago from a friend and have no idea what it is. It is a very heavy bloomer and surprisingly easy to root cuttings for a "red". I've only just "cut and stuck"... no drying, no hormone, no fertilizer, right in the ground. Maybe I've been lucky, but the original has given me many trees over the years this way, along with annual seedpods. I finally planted seeds last year and only lost 1 out of 38. I've only recently begun to really research Plumies, as I've had tremendous blind luck for many years with no effort. However, now that I have babies I'm raising, I can't learn enough to raise them right! They are two years old now and I have one "twin" (two seedlings from one seed, four with multiple branches (they developed them last year when they were less than 6", and most have red growth tips with pink leaf veins with a handful of the typical green growth/true green leaves. The greenies as I lovingly call them seem to grow faster, but they are all happy and healthy despite my lack of knowledge. The just got their their first 3:1:2 feeding 2 wees ago and are in a dirt/mulch mix.

Anyways... here's the momma flower, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

It's looks very similar to JJ's Enchanted,

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH