Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Want to buy plumeria cutting

Posted by shorjai NY (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 3, 11 at 16:41

Looking for someone to give me a hands of collecting plumeria... i don't have alot of money to spend on it.. i am looking to spend $60 to $70 dollar including shipping to 11229

Can someone please be nice enough to give me a hand with a package contain 7 to 10 different variety of cutting

i am into any variety as long they Rainbow color

Example:
Nebel rainbow
Katie Moragne
Jeannie Moragne
Duke
Islamorada (Mauvey)
California Sally

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Want to buy plumeria cutting

You might check with one of the plumeria societies in Southern California or the Houston PSA. They may have members with extras after their sales they would be willing to sell for a lower price in a grab bag of their choosing. Most of the varieties you listed are very desirable, though, so you may end up with fewer than 7-10 but still a nice starter collection.

o
RE: Want to buy plumeria cutting

Great idea Jen...

Most of the ones that are in the wish list..are pricey..

SO if you can find someone that is willing to part with a few of those beauties...your in luck!!!

Hope you have some success!!!

Laura in VB

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here