Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_355114

Happy Birthday, Laura

Won't you join in wishing Laura a great day and many happy returns?

Unfortunately, there's still no cure for the common birthday, so let's all hope yours is uncommonly wonderful; and don't be bummed by realizing you're a year older. It's a statistically proven fact that people who have the most birthdays live longest!

Enjoy your day!

YPA

Comments (25)

• georgecc
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday, Laura!! May you have a truly wonderful day!

• pcput
    9 years ago

Let me post my Happy Birthday too, even though I got to say it in person and many more.
    : )
    Peg

• rox146
    9 years ago

Here goes....sing a long...."this is your Birthday...it is not very long" (done, quit singing... :-)))

Have a B day toast when you are here...cheers! roxanne

• chuy415
    9 years ago

awwww.. Happy Birthday Laura... you're so sweet.. enjoy the rest of your day and many many more!!

Chuy

• barb13_gw
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura, hope that you had a great day and a great year. May all of your plants bloom. Barb

• pat9240
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura! May all your Plumeria wishes come true....
    Pat

• pat9240
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura! May all your Plumeria wishes come true....
    Pat

• mike_in_maryland
    9 years ago

Laura,

Happy happy birthday! You are a great friend and source of all things good on this forum. Many, many more. Congrats!

• Andrew Scott
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura! I hope you have a fantastic birthday. Enjoy all your gorgeous plumies, and order a few more, it's your birthday right? Tell your hubby you get a pass to buy more today! LOL!

Andrew

• isobea
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura, I wish you all the health and happiness in the world and may the year ahead be filled with friends and family, sunshine and many, many hours to enjoy everything God has given you my wonderful friend!
    Iso

• kaktuskris
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday, Laura...You share your birthday with my late father.

Best wishes and all the best.

Christopher

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday, Laura! I hope you enjoyed every minute of the day! Now, tell us what you bought for yourself. :)

• texasplum
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Mrs. Laura!

• Dar Sunset Zone 18
    9 years ago

Happy birthday Laura! Wish you the best.

• odyssey3
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday to our very kind and giving Laura! The Old Dominion is lucky to have you. All the best for year ahead!

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday! Wishing you a year of beautiful blooms!

• Kimo
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura!! Hope it was a bountiful plumie B Day.
    Wishing you health, happiness and of course tons of plumies on your special day :)

This post was edited by freak4plumeria on Thu, Jun 26, 14 at 2:23

• Pharaoh4
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura! You are a very special person, and we are all grateful for the day you were born :)

Here's to many more,
    Tony

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

Awwww, thank you all very much'

It's been a long day, but I'll be back tomorrow to say a better " thank you" to each of you!!!

You guys are awesome...

Laura

9 years ago

Hi Everyone!!!

Thanks Al, You really need to fix that computer of yours since it continues to tell you my birthday!! ;-) I was trying to stay under the radar, but.. noooooo!!! Lol. I do appreciate the well wishes on my Birthday! It is much appreciated!

I guess I'm working on getting to that point of living a long time.. Lol!!!

Thank you George!! I did have a wonderful day!! Mahalo!!!

Peggy , you stinker... All I will say I'd that you took me buy surprise! A pleasant one at that!! You are so sweet and I am thankful to have you as a friend!! Thank you!!!

Thank you Roxanne! You can sing all you want!! I like to sing too!! Lol!!
    Cheers.. ;-)

Mahalo, Chuy!!! I appreciate all you do and I think you are a gem!! Thank you!

Barb!! You are so sweet!! I hope we all have a blooming year too! Thank you!!

Pat!! Thank you for the Birthday wishes!!

Mike!! Thank you so much!! Good luck with your trees this summer!! :-)
    Christopher!! So nice to see you again!! We like having you stop by and say " hello". Another friend father shares the same day.. I'm sorry for your loss.. Thank you!!

Mona!! Lol.. You are to funny!! I actually didn't buy anything for myself on my birthday!! Maybe when I go to Cali.. ;-). Thank you! You are so sweet!!

Thank you Texas!! I do appreciate your kindness!!

Musabora!! Thank you so much!! Mahalo!!!

Odyssey!! ThAnk you!! That is very kind of you to say!! Got to love the " Old Dominion!! ". :-)

Gidgetsocal !! Thank you !! Much appreciated!! I hope I/ we all have beautiful blooms!! Please Plumeria Gods!!

Hi James!! Thank you so much!! I did enjoy watering the trees and i did want to fertilize, but I just did t make it!! It was a good day, crazy day!! But isn't it always!! Thank you for the birthday wishes!!!

Tony!

Awwww. That is so kind of you to say!! I do appreciate your kind expressions. Means a lot. Mahalo!!

Iso.. my sweet Iso!! I have been thinking a lot about you.. Having issues with my mother, I know you had the same with yours a few years ago. So I keep your thoughts in my mind when I need peace. You are a wonderful daughter to her and a wonderful person and friend. I can't tell you how much you touched me .. Thank you!!!

Thank you everyone!!

I certainly do appreciate you all..

Thanks again, Al!! That was very kind. Paybacks.. ;-)

Mahalo Nui Loa !!!

Laura

• daogirl - SoCal Zone 9
    9 years ago

Happy belated birthday, Laura!! Hope you had a great day.

Hollis

• joanr
    9 years ago

Wishing you a belated "Happy Birthday" Laura. I hope you day was wonderful and your year ahead just as wonderful.

Joan

• kasiec
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura!!

Kasie

• tikitropic
    9 years ago

Happy Birthday Laura!!!! ... Better late than never...
    Hope you had a
    Wonderful-of-Plumerias day!!

Doug

9 years ago

Hollis,

Thank you so much!! I did have a nice birthday!! Lots of family action. Dinner late and mom missed cake and ice cream because my brother brought her to my house 1 1/2 hours late.!! i had a search party out for her.. Loll. Never a dull moment... ;-)

Joan.. Mahalo !! Sounds like everyone is excited about this season.. We had such an awful winter, so we really need this warmth and blooms! I hope you have a wonderful season as well.. Thank you!!!

Hi Kasie! Hope all is well... That you, sweetie!!! ;-)

Thank you Doug!! Thank you for the belated wishes. I just appreciate you all taking the time to say " hello". That truly makes my birthday special. More than anything you could buy.. I love all of the kind people here!!

You guys are the best!!!

Mahalo!!

Laura