o
Jungle Jack's J-105

Posted by daogirl SoCal 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 18:45

It just opened today!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jungle Jack's J-105

Your J-105 is a beauty. How exciting to walk out and find that blooming your garden! Thanks for sharing!

o

It is very pretty. I love to go out to my garden and see what is blooming. Thanks for sharing. Barb

o

Amazing!!!! Stunning colors!! Thanks for sharing

Chuy

o

Very nice. I bought one from from F.C. last year at the psa sale. What are its growth habits?

o

Congratulations!!

One of my favorites!!!!

Laura

o

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a perfectly shaped and colored bloom!!!

o

and here it is when I bought it yesterday...what a difference. roxanne

o

We've been lucky (for plumeria color, that is) - it's consistently been in the upper-80s to mid-90s, with plenty of sunlight. The Desert Sunrise I just got from Lowes has very little color in it - I'm expecting that to change now that it's in our backyard!

o

My J105 started opening yesterday. Temps are 90 - 95 here in North Texas. Thank you Jen.

Lonnie

o

kms2 - Regarding its growth habit, J-105 is a med./tall grower for me.

o

Love the colors on this one, especially on DG's plant.

About the growth habit, I wonder if it is premature to assume it is med-tall based on only what looks like a plant no older than 2-3 years old. It seems that with certain plants of varieties well regarded to be dwarf such as Divine or PP, there are some that will be leggy for a few growing seasons before it branches out more and show that compact, dwarf look. I could be wrong but just throwing it out there, what I have noticed with Divine.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here