Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thinking about Andrew down in Florida!

Posted by moonie_57 8 NC (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 19:10

Do you all think he's spent his entire plumeria money stash yet? I wonder which day he is planning on going to Florida Colors. Hope he gets both a Bill Moragne and an ET Lemon Drop! It looks like the weather is cooperating!

I'm rather jealous because I've been trying to convince my husband to drive me to florida. He said he would go as far as Myrtle Beach so I called a lowe's there and they do not have plumerias. It bummed me out too much to call around to HD's in the area. Maybe that's too far north. :(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thinking about Andrew down in Florida!

Hey Moonie,

I bet he is hanging under the palmtrees and smelling the beautiful fragrance of all of his favorite Plumeria...

Ahhh.. must be heaven!!!

: )

I bet he has a few spare Plumie cash stuffed inside his back pockets too! :)

Have fun ANdrew!!!

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here