Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
no_clue

1 NOID down 5 to go. :)

No-Clue
10 years ago

Woohoo!! First one to bloom this season for me is CA Sunset!!

For days I waited and waited and finally with this crazy heat today she opened up and I was able to ID her so bringing my NOID from JJ's down to 5.

What I find interesting is this year she looks a lot prettier to me. But the best part is her fragrance is much much stronger this year. Like a juicy ripen white peach! Yummy! I'm so glad I decided to keep her!

This post was edited by No-Clue on Sun, Jun 30, 13 at 19:22

Comments (9)

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Congrats!! Very nice!

Chuy

• No-Clue
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Maybe I'm just excited b/c something bloomed finally. Sheesh!

• Kimo
    10 years ago

Lynn
    Now you have CA Sunset and RS, plus Fantasia soon.
    Congrats...
    You need to show your DH the blooms so he can see what all the fuss is about...

• No-Clue
    Original Author
    10 years ago

James he was sun bathing and already sniffed without my telling him to. Then he said "I like the one that smells like coconut". I had to make him go back out side to point it out. It was CA Sunset.

Wow what a difference a year makes. I am loving her!

• Kimo
    10 years ago

Lynn,
    Wasn't that one of your to go list..lol
    I told you to keep her.

• No-Clue
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yep it was! I know you're right... I'm glad I didn't get rid of her. She smells soo much sweeter and stronger this year.

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• No-Clue
    Original Author
    10 years ago

She opened up more tonight. :)

{{gwi:1176487}}I'm loving her! Oh I said that already huh? LOL

But then look who else is trying to bloom!!

{{gwi:1176489}}My Tiger! Mercy me, she's even more gorgeous this year! I still can't believe I bought her as a NOID!

I just identified two today so that leaves Inca Gold, Wizard, Whirlwind and Thumbalina. Hopefully as more bloom I can figure out the rest. :)

• Kimo
    10 years ago

OH Loving the Tiger, one of my Favs....

• No-Clue
    Original Author
    10 years ago

James do you have Tiger?

Mine had a black tip this year so I cut it off. Now two new tips are forming around where I cut. So I will ended up with four tips total. I am just glad she made it.