Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kdb319

Advice needed

Sorry about post again. But I'd like to get some advice on my question.

Since my bill moragne had slight wrinkles, it made me concerned about it (I'm a worrier to begin with!) so I decided to check the soil & the cutting by carefully peeping (b/c its notorious to be a hard rooter) at it an I noticed it had 1 tiny root on one side. A couple days later I wanted to see if the other side had any so I know wither to water it more or not and the other side has a couple roots (maybe more?) too but a little longer than the other ones, I'd say maybe 1/2 an inch give or say. Should I be worried about the wrinkles? Does it want more water now that it has some form of roots? Or should I stay to watering around the rim due to these hot temps when the dirt appears dry? To my recollection, it didn't get wrinkles until the temps got to about 90F where it gets full sun anywhere from 12 noon to about 7PM. I also noticed there wasn't any wrinkles on the cutting that was submerged in the dirt, they are only apparent on the top & 1/2 down the cutting. My neon lights was sort of like this a couple days ago when I discovered that my dirt was bone dry so I gave it some water around the rim b/c it's currently in the process of rooting an I noticed that the wrinkles weren't as apparent anymore and that it firmed back up (just a slight give, which BM sorta has). BM has 5 5-7 inch long leaves. What do you think I should do??

This isn't a picture of it, but it is what the roots look like to give you some idea of what I'm talking about. BM's roots looks like the one in the middle on the far left

{{gwi:1177213}}

Comments (4)