o
More Summer Blloms

Posted by Citizen_Insane 8a (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 24, 13 at 21:06

More summer blooms.

TLD
2a-2013-6e-6103375 2d-2013-6g-6193654

Mardi Gras
3a-2013-6g-6173599 (1) 3a-2013-6g-6173599 (2)

Manoa Pink
5c-2013-6g-6193660 5d-2013-6g-6183628

Dona S.
4a-2013-6f-6143497

University of Hawaii Orange in the heat
6a-2013-6g-6173597

Jeannie Moragne
2013-6k-6243721 2013-6k-6243725

George

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Summer Blloms

wow! I have all of those BUT Mardi Gras....those are gorgeous and cannot wait for mine to bloom.....roxanne

o

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 24, 13 at 22:33

Great flowers George!! You Texans are way ahead of me.

Mike

o

Thanks Mike

o

love them all, but that Manoa Pink is fabulous!!

Hollis

o

• Posted by k2fl okc 7 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 25, 13 at 7:36

George,

Here's the TLD I got from you earlier this month. The flowers have nice sweet fragrance! Thanks again for saving this plant for me.

Kenny

o

Hi there, I have 2 TLD...1 from Florida colors grafted and 1 grafted from a vendor down southern Ca. way from a HTG Beach sale back in '09. I almost lost the first one from a pot that I was not giving enuf water too I guess. As soon as I put it in the ground...BIG recovery. The other is still in a pot which I am giving a lot of water to and it is happy but no inflos this year...have you noticed they are thirstier than most? roxanne

o

Just gorgeous!

o

Very nice Kenny. Move it to semi shade and the color will get deep yellow. It kind of washes out in full sun.

Roxanne, TLDs do need a lot of water. If they do not get enough water they have small leaves. When they get enough water and nutrients they have big leaves and grow vigorously. The blooms are also bigger.

Thanks Dave.

George

o

Spectacular.

I received TLD as a freebie from Emerson last year, small but well rooted, thanks for the info. It`s going over next to Divine and both will be planted when I get a day off. Thirsty plants do much better in ground here.

Love that Manoa Pink, obviously I need one.

Tally HO!

o

• Posted by No-Clue So Cal Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 25, 13 at 12:08

George,

Beautiful flowers especially UofH! Love your flowers and your photography. Thank you for sharing!

o

Beautiful....

ALways love to see Jeannie.. I have a couple and i can't seem to give any away.. well, i did give one away yesterday.. Now im down to two!! lol..

Great pics.. I can't wait for My Uof HO.. she is a beauty!!!

Laura

o

George,
That Texas heat really creates gorgeous colors in your blooms.
Loving the colors in your Manoa Pink and your UHO is so intense (in my patch it stays yellowish).
Thanks for sharing
Cheers

o

I was really looking at the Manoa Pink as well.. is that something you sell?

Gorgeous!!

Laura

o

Congrats George.
Great pics!

Lonnie

o

Hi Laura,
I did not root any plants from Manoa Pink this year. I will later on this year.

George

o

Hubba, hubba! Those photos are spectacular, especially the shot of the Mardi Gras inflo! Thanks, George.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here