Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
erika79_gw

OT but.....

erika79
12 years ago

I just wanted to wish Happy Birthday to Bill aka Tdogdad, hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. Thanks for everything that you share with us.

Comments (6)

• purdee54
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Bill. I hope you have many, many more. Your participation in this forum has been invaluable. Thank you so much for taking the mystery out of growing plumerias.

• sunseeker53
    12 years ago

Have a great Bday Bill! Thanks for sharing so much on this forum (and I don't mean just your knowledge and experiences).

• iowajojo
    12 years ago

âªâ«**.âÂÂ¥ .**â«âªHappy Birthday to youâªâ«**.âÂÂ¥
    Happy Birthday to youâªâ«**.âÂÂ¥ .**â«âª
    Happy Birthday, dear Bill!! âªâ«**.âÂÂ¥ .**â«âª
    Happy Birthday to you! âªâ«.**â«âª

• iowajojo
    12 years ago

Well I don't know what happened above, but you get the idea....
    Happy Birthday Bill!!!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    12 years ago

Hello Everyone...

Ericka....Hi!! Great Post...Way to go on this one!!!!

Bill,

Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend who has been so kind to me and others here on this forum...

You have been such a mentor to us all and we really appreciate the time that you put in to helping us.

I know you dont want all of the rah rah!!! LOL...but, you do deserve to be thanked by us, at least here close to your birthday....Those June Birthdays are a real treat aren't they? LOL....

OK, have a great day surfing...lunch at the "local fish Taco" restaurant...then dinner down at you fav rest Laguna Beach... with your best friend and wonderful wife, Sherry!!!

Have some of that Chocolate bread pudding with ice cream...LOL That is the best!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I could not be where i am today with all of my Plumeria without your help and guidance....

You are truly a great friend and i am very thankful to have met so many nice people in Costa Mesa....

ERika, Jen, Iso, Diane, Bud, John, Sherry, Chelsea, and others that i have missed....Great people....

Have a wondeful day...

Happy Forth of July to you all to... Now, i can envision that pic of the cookout on the beach for the forth...

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

• Andrew Scott
    12 years ago

Hi Bill,
    Ditto to what Laura just said. I couldn't have said it better. You have helped everyone out so much and your willingness to help and support us makes you a very special guy!

It's so true...I wouldn't be where I am now without your help. You also have intoduced me to some truly spectacular plumeria.

Take the day to do the things you love.

YOU DESERVE IT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!

Andrew