o
RE: 18 growing tips and 12 inflos

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 6, 12 at 22:56

That's my goal one day. Love it!

Mike

o

That is a nice-looking tree, Qayguy. Keep us posted when those buds open!

o

• Posted by labland Inland Valley CA9 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 8, 12 at 12:06

Thomas,

Funny I have been meaning to ask you how the big guy is doing after "we" trimmed it!

I too have many many trees with inflos developing! A Celadine (I think) opened last week, my Dwarf Singapore Pink is opening today, Samoan Fluff is next. It is a big race! Such a fun time of year. I can't help myself to go and look every morning at all my plants to see how they are doing!so fun!! Most of the cuttings I bought last year are developing inflos now, except for those who bloomed last year after they rooted. Looking forward to seeing how they look!

My cutting from you that I planted in the ground this fall, my one seed pod (pair? Not sure if the two wings are considered to be one pod?) left of the three it originally had is still hanging in there, hasn't opened yet, but I am watching it closely. Did the ones you put in water survive?

I think this next year I will finally trim some of my other plants. From my post last night, you can see I am thinking of moving my plants closer together in my planter. More plants is the planter make it less pots. I keep looking around in my backyard trying to find a spot where I could add another planter, but hubby thinks the pots are fine. Perhaps one of these days when we "finish" our back patio I can add another long planter. Not holding my breath!

Jennifer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here