Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plumeriai45

Need help to ID her

plumeriai45
9 years ago

I would like to get opinions on a possible identity of a white and yellow plumeria I purchased in 2008 in Hawaii. It was purchased in some shop in a hang bag and was labeled as a white. I still have the tag but I can not locate any information to lead me to an answer.

I never cared that I did not know it's name as I only had it to remind me of the trip to Hawaii. However, the plumeria bug has gotten me this past winter and I have been expanding ever since.

The flower is approximately 2.5 to 3 inches wide. Center yellow fading into a white. The rear of the pedals are white before opening to when they are open. The scent is the classic plumeria and the pedal thickness is about the same as a Aztec gold.

I would like to get more of these to line a bed but no sure what types to look at...celadine or something. I like the size of the Aztec gold flower but with a fragrance of the classic plumeria.

I took this picture when it w a small 90 degrees in full sun. The colors don't change with the temp a turns, but the fragrance does.

I understand we most likely can not say for sure it's this...but any good idea would be nice.

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz