Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chuy415

Jaw dropping!!!

chuy415
10 years ago

Was walking through an aisle to buy milk and my eyes just about fell off my face!!

Comments (12)

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Costco correct? I saw them there every year too but nothing I wanted.

Still it's pretty cool to see them everywhere now. :)

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    10 years ago

LOL...So I could get a slice of pizza and a plumeria.

• rox146
    10 years ago

My bet is these are the ones from C Star Nursery....so sad they leave them inside for so long and no sun....we watched last year as they met their demise....we go once a week to Costco....roxanne

• chuy415
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes Costco!! Had not seen them last year!
    I have family that work at 4 local costcos and this Costco I was in- they say they don't last for more than a week!

Yes- grab your slice of pizza and a plumeria to go ;)

They looked very healthy, but again these will be gone in about a week! To some great sun soon! I too visit Costco maybe twice a week (sigh). Lol

• beachplant
    10 years ago

We don`t even have Costco here. I don`t know, are they anywhere in Texas?
    Tally HO!

• joanr
    10 years ago

Tally,

They actually have three Costco's here in Houston. One on the Katy freeway, one up in the Willowbrook area and one downtown on Richmond. They are currently building another in the Sugar Land area which will be close for me. Don't shop at them now since they are all pretty far from me.

Joan

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

For some reasons they never sell well at our two local Costco. They literally sat there for a few weeks looking sadder and sadder then one day they are gone! They are decent size too... but just very generic and not the colors I am looking for. :(

• rox146
    10 years ago

Ours just put them into the Oxnard store last night...not an inflo on the bunch and they are HUGE! How do you get them in your car w/o damage. And, yes, VERY generic stuff. The Oxnard Home Depot had about 20 1 gallon of white singapores for $14.99. They were small and sitting in the shadiest spot freezing to death. It is like easter egg hunting I think.....roxanne

• toomanydogs
    10 years ago

Last year I got a beautiful little pink singapore at Home Depot for $13.99 which bloomed exuberantly and grew well. Never know what you will find at Home Depot!

• SmileyPrincess
    10 years ago

Wish they sold in Vancouver, Canada!!! Sigh

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Hi Chuy!!!

"Yes, can i have a large diet coke, a regular foot long hotdog, and ten Plumeria to go?"

I LOVE COSTCO!!! That is one place that i can spend hours in. Even their brand has some quality products. I won't but any other paper towels except the Kirkland brand..Opps.. i hope i can say that!! ;-)

I wish our Costco would sell them as well.. We dont have any store except one and when they have them (local nursery) they are priced at 29.99 for a Noid tree. No thank you!!!

How are you doing Chuy? Cuttings rooting?

Hope you and the family are well!!

Take care,

Laura

• chuy415
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Laura!!
    I'm hangin in there, thx for askin. My grandmother passed
    And have been pretty sad and tryin to keep busy- the cuttings
    Have rooted and will post a pic tomorrow. I had my brother
    Pot 2 of them for me cause I didn't want them to go bad if I
    Waited any longer to pot. Can't wait for them to completely
    Wake up! I may be being a bit impatient but Thank you again!!
    Yes-- love Costco myself- I can too spend hours there ;)

Take care and will post a pic

Chuy