Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Updated Backyard Plumeria Photos

Posted by Tropic_7 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 2, 12 at 23:14

Enjoying the this summers blooms!
Here's a Thai variety I bought July of 2006 that was a cutting
If you click on the photo there's more info from the seller from eBay. it's called "Nopakaw" I wish I could say that's a beautiful name but I cant!
Nopakaw Thai Plumeria
Photo of Kimo, now it's been raining here so the colors are not as bright but noteworthy!
Kimo under grey skys
This is a beautiful Bright Pink I bought in Key West, not sure of the name but love the color!
NOID Plumeria
Here I'm Placing them in the bed will give partial shade and plenty of heat from the sun to grow the roots!
Placing them in the bed will give partial shade and plenty of heat from the sun.
Hope you all enjoy! Stuart

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Updated Backyard Plumeria Photos

Gorgeous blooms on the Nopakaw, very pretty! Kimo has so many changing colors, really it will be great to see the difference on your next inflo. That's a great area to tuck those younger ones in there!

My Kimo cutting is rooting and pushing an inflo - it's not long enought to clip off so if it roots well I may get to keep it!

o

Hi elucas101,
If you get some leaves on your cutting that's good evidence your Kimo is rooted, the inflo will be the bonus!
Post a photo when you can.
I've noticed depending on the age of the flower it will change color with the heat of the day here in Florida. I wonder if anyone else agrees?
Stuart

o

Stuart,

Beautiful yard, love your blooms! Thanks for sharing.

Greg

o

I agree with Greg, It's beautiful. Peg

o

Truly gorgeous flowers! Love the photography too.

o

Great blooms. Your camera seems to have captured the colors really well.

o

Thank you Greg & Peg, plumeriafl, My other passion is photography, Dave it's important to me to capture "true color" I do know that the time of day is very important like mornings and late afternoons are best for me!
Thank you all, Stuart

o

Hi Stuart!!

Those are just gorgeous pictures!!

The colors are so vivid... Just beautiful!!!

Thanks for sharing those with us.

I just love your yard and of course the palms!! Those are another love of mine...

Everythings looks amazing!!

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here