Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Having fun in Florida!

Andrew Scott
11 years ago

Just got back from South Florida. Moonie, and Laura, I was nice to see that both of you were thinking about me! We stayed in South Beach for 2 days. On Monday we drove down to Homestead and met up with Carol. She truly is a sweet lady. I called her to verify her street address, and she told me she would be waiting for me at the end of her driveway. I got right into her golf cart and she took me on a tour of her plumeria collection including her nursery. I got to pick any plumeria flower I wanted to. She explained that tropical storm Debbie had destroyed many of her inflow.Apparently, there were many flowers at the base of the trees.

I saw many plumeria that really impressed me. One being Chompoo Jack. The flower was red, yellow and pink, and HUGE!

I also saw some of the many Moragne hybrids. Mimi, Cyndi, Jeannie, Kimi....

I did get pictures.of many trees but there on the IPOD, and I have yet to learn how to download them.

Carol has great deals on her plumerias. If you go and visit the nursery, you can get your plumeria on sale for $5.00 off!

Needless to say , I came home with for four. I really wished I had grabbed the steno petals....may not have that name right. I am pretty sleep deprived right now. We were up early every morning, and didn't go to bed untill after 3 am most nights. What can I say. Miami night life is so awesome!

Well I need to go to bed. I am beat! Take care everyone and I hope you all had a great fourth of July!

Andrew

Comments (5)