Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Very First Bloom this Year!!!!!!

Posted by chuy415 9 O.C., Ca (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 0:50

It's a loner (Irma Bryant)!!!! Just one Bloom like I said!! Not too happy - don't know what happened but it's been pretty sad this year for me, plumeria wise! ;(

Chuy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Very First Bloom this Year!!!!!!

Another pic of the tree... Can you spot the lil guy?? Lol. ;-)

Chuy

o

Hi Chuy!!

Woooooo HOOOOOO!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

I see more inflos that will open soon.. If I'm seeing correctly...

Any bloom is a great bloom!! You did it!! That's what is the best part.. YOU did it... Awesome !!!!

Im So happy for you!!!

Xo

laura

o

Laura - thank you ;). Unfortunately it only has 1 inflo ;(. And that was the only bloom that was ready to open up any time soon. I was so happy to see it!!!

Chuy

o

Very pretty, sorry that is the only one for now. Hope that you get more soon, barb

o

That's fabulous, Chuy! One bloom that gets your undivided attention! I'm sure there will be plenty more to follow.

My first two seasons of collecting were like that, very little to see except healthy leaves, LOL. Then a few inflos here and there, followed by another season with a few more. (It really helps when you keep adding more plumies, too, heehee.)

You'll get there, and have a much bigger bloom season next summer!

o

very nice Irma B! hopefully you will get a surprise from one of yours at the end of the season! good luck!

o

Great job, Chuy! It is so pretty!! Irma Bryant has a special place in my heart! Love it!

o

Your not the only one Chuy! Good ol Divine has been my lone bloomer this year! Hopefully next year will be better for the both of us. thanks for sharing.

o

thanks to all!! I have a smile on my face :-)... thanks again

Chuy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here