Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 1:06

Acquired from JJs. Doing great...

Thought I would share...

Take care ,

Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Firestorm

Very impressive!!! My goodness!! Can't get enough of your blooms Laura!! ;)
So beautiful.

Chuy

o

Very nice, thanks for posting lots of pictures. Just love to see what is growing and the different kind. Barb

o

WOW! It did not miss a beat making the trip across country! How exciting!! It looks happy in its new home!

Keep 'em coming! :-)

o

looks great Mrs. Laura! Just got one in from JJs no inflos but hopefully soon!

o

Thank you, Chuy!! Your time is coming.. I remember waiting patiently . Now after years, they are blooming. You will be rewarded too! I'm sure!! ;-)

Mahalo, Barb! There is always something different .. Love the change in all of them!!! I'll post a pic of Firestorm today.. It's deeper today!!!

Gidgetsocal.. They did well on their travels.. A new bloom opened today!!!

Texas.. Awesome! You will love this one!! It is one that you can't keep your eye off of... Congratulations!!!

Goodnight everyone!!!

Laura

o

I think Lovely Laura must have every plumie known to man...... :P

o

Jason... Nope!! lol ....

Always one that we would like to have!!!!

;-).

Laura

o

Laura - I just love seeing all the pictures of your beautiful blooms! You just have all the cool colors, don't you! ;)

I'm a sucker for pretty much anything orange!! My Firestorm is just a youngster that I acquired at the SCPS cutting sale in April. No blooms for me this year :(

That WAS me sitting in front of you at the SCPS meeting. My bro-in-law was sitting on my right and he won 2x in the raffle and me only once. Not bad for $10 worth of tickets!

I was planning to ask if that was really you after the raffle ended but when I turned around you were gone! I guess I will have to wait until next time to finally meet you in person.

BTW - do you happen know what those cuttings were in the zip-loc bags? I think you got one of them before me.

Keep up with the pictures and I'll just try to keep the drool off the keyboard!

Doug

o

Another happy beauty, Laura! Can't get enough of those fiery oranges! And they look glorious in your climate.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here