Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Monet.

Posted by loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 1:08

John just named this a few days before his open house...

Monet...

It's a beauty!!!

Take care,

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 12:55

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Monet.

Laura!!!!!!! I could only ... sigh!!!!!! Such stunning bloom!!!! Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing such a beauty.

Chuy

o

cool, Laura...does it smell? roxanne

o

very cool! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see this one in my patch...right next to a Viola G. and Elemental...hehe in due time..

o

Pretty as a painting! John gave this plumeria the perfect name.

You did a great job getting your plumies back home with inflos intact! That is impressive! Did you hand carry them on the plane?

o

Thank you, Chuy!!! You will have some beauties open .. You have lovely trees!!! ;-)

Roxanne, I just went outside to do the smell test for you!! Lol.. It has a sweet floral fragrance. I'm not that good at identifying scents. I'm sorry!!! I like it though, it has more fragrance then most Plumies!! ;-)

Thanks Stephen!! I bet it will look lovely.. I'm sure it will be a masterpiece full of " fire"..... In due time for me as well on Viola....

Gidgetsocal.. Thank you!! I packaged all of the plants, wrapped them in bubble wrap and put them in a huge box. i sent them FedEx. Two day air. They did a great job.. You figure coast to coast and the inflos are doing great. I'm happy!! The only ones that I bought with inflos and that are and still doing great are Monet, Firestorm, Jackie . I did hand carry one on board that was Wildfire. Here is a pic!!! It's beautiful!!!

Have a great day!!

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here