tdogdad
10 years ago

This is a nice article on Bud Guillot's birthday bash. Bill

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments (8)

• chuy415
    10 years ago

How awesome! Great article!! Thank you for sharing this!

Chuy

• pcput
    10 years ago

Thanks Bill for taking the time to post this great story of Bud. Peg

• rox146
    10 years ago

So nice of you Bill to do this posting. I was lucky enough to get to go to his home and see those fabulous trees with Jean Thielman after a meeting a few years back we went to in Huntington Beach. What a guy! roxanne

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Thanks Bill!!!

You know how much I think of Bud and all that he has contributed to the Plumeria world as well as what he has sacrificed for our country. There are very few men in this world that have the whole package and I am one proud AMERICAN who can't ever thank him enough!!!

He always has a smile on his face, never has met a stranger and will give you the last meal if he felt you needed it instead of himself... That is a man!!!!

He is one special gentleman that I will always admire and treasure for his friendship.

Bud, If you are reading this.. You know how much I think of you and appreciate what you have given to our country... It is people like you and Bill that make this a special world for your service and for what you do and give to the Plumeria community!!!

I treasure the time we had at your home and will always be thankful for the stories that you share.. You know I love to hear of the stories of those days and especially the planes.. All great stuff!!! ;-)

Happy Belated Birthday!!

I received this from the PSA and it is one newsletter that made my day.. Thank You Bill for posting..

What a gentleman!!!

God Bless You Bud!!!

Also the men and women who serve our country!!

My son in law is in the 82nd Airborne Division. I am so proud....

xoxo

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Mon, Jul 15, 13 at 11:02

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    10 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. My family lost its home in Hamburg to bombing; Its men like Bud that helped save my family from absolute evil fascism, then the communists, and later welcomed/sponsored my dad as a very young man to this country which many years later he became a citizen and I chose to surrender my rights to have German Citizenship as soon as I turned 18. God bless him and men like him.

• nativec
    10 years ago

What a wonderful article!

Thank you Bill for sharing this with us :)

• kasiec
    10 years ago

Bud is definitely a very kind gentleman. Thank you Bill for sharing the article.

Kasie

• Lnorigb
    10 years ago

His family must be so proud of him. =)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH