Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
intothebluefl

Amazing rooting success!

intotheblueFL
10 years ago

Hi all..

I wanted to share some incredible results that I've had with rooting cuttings with 110% success rate.

On my last trip back home to Hawaii, we collected a huge box full of cuttings from friend's trees to bring back home (after Ag inspection). Some of the cuttings were very hardy, while others were extremely soft and new growth.. which typically are much more susceptible to rot.

After starting with typical powdered Root-tone in a 50/50 perlite/soil mix, we had a number of fragile cuttings rotting at the bottom with others still lying dormant with zero sign of life. Not wanting to lose any, we looked for other solutions to help the process along.

We then found the holy grail of rooting: Clonex cloning gel.

After pulling the cuttings, re-cutting and re-dipping.. we had established roots in a matter of weeks.. and now after only a few weeks of leaves.. we have blossoms.

AMAZING. We pulled a couple of cuttings about a week or two after the Clonex to check on root growth.. and you could see how the gel had penetrated the bottom and literally puffed it out with life and roots exploding out of the bottom.

This is not spam.. but an honest submission in hopes that it helps others achieve the same luck! Attached is a picture of our fresh collection. Happy cloning!

Comments (7)