Laura

Comments (8)

• rox146
    9 years ago

wish mine did that....wait till you see it.... roxanne

• Kimo
    9 years ago

Laura,
    Gorgeous! Seems to luv your weather, or maybe the danger that passed scared it beautiful..lol
    One of my favs along with Orange Jack.

Cheers thanks a lot.

• texasplum
    9 years ago

Stunning! Another must have on my list now!

• chuy415
    9 years ago

so Beautiful Laura.... love your collection!! :)

Chuy

• isobea
    9 years ago

What a beauty Laura! You seem to have the perfect climate to bring out all the orange and red tones. We are too close to the coast for most of the reds and oranges (unless we have Santa Ana conditions...).
    When will you get here? I'm busy packing since we are leaving tomorrow for 4 weeks in Germany + 3 days in Luxembourg. Wish I had known you would be coming out when I booked the flights last October. Would love to see you again some day! Have a wonderful time and buy an extra plumie for me.
    Iso

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    9 years ago

Laura! Your Desert Sunrise is beautiful! I am so sorry that mine never thrived, and finally died. :(

Yep, you are being rewarded for saving it's little life from the storm.

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

hello Everyone!!!

Roxanne.. I'm sure your desert Sunrise is just beautiful as all of your other trees!! I can't wait to see all of your beauties!!!

Hi James!! I do think it is the heat and the humidity we have here. Today it was 105 with the heat index and you can hardly go outside without feeling like you opened the oven door.. It's hot! I was happy to see a bloom after the hurricane . Lol. I did bring in this one and JL Dane. I think I see inflos on that one.. Didn't want to take a chance. I brought in about fifty into the greenhouse, so all is well. No broken branches. Im happy!!!

Hope to see you this weekend... ;-)

That you Chuy!! I love each and everyone.. They all have a story and each one is so special.. My son is watering while I'm gone.. He said that he will thin out my collection for me.. Yea, right... If he wants to live!! Lol..

Hi Iso!! I'll be there tomorrow and leave late Monday... Going to Roxanne's on Friday, JJs on Saturday and the SCPS on Sunday .

Planning to see Bud and Bill during this time too! I can't wait!! I wish I was going to see you again... Have fun on your trip. I'll be back out there again and we will makes plans to meet up again!! I always love seeing you!!!

Have a safe trip!!!

XOXOXOX
    Laura

Mona!! It is a nice reward for bringing them in.. It was a lot of work, as you know... But I would rather do it then see them all damaged. Manat would break my heart !!

Hope all is well with you.. Go and buy another DS. You need this one.. It loves our heat and humidity!!! Ohh. We can do any lunch.. What ever you would like!!!

Thank you Texas!! Always so kind!! Mahalo!!

Have a great night!!

Laura

• Andrew Scott
    9 years ago

Wow Laura, your D.S. Is gorgeous! Mine bloomed for the first time over winter under my HPS light. I did see a few blooms but the darn spider mites took the inflo out :(

Hopefully it will bloom again this year. Mine is a pretty tall tree(for me anyhow), it has to be pushing 3ft with 3 tips I believe.

Hope your having an excellent time in Cali! Lord knows you deserve it!

Andrew

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor